Knight within

It's been a long time now I've been trapped behind a door in my mind my power weekend by his majesty memories new ones slide from the door selena sarif and rias they found me they thought it was me they were right they need to unlock the door reawaken my power help it flow out from this door I can't fight it alone his power is far grater then mine my power is not strong enough right now even with his gift I can't brake down the door and let my power flow with his gift I can reform the world.

Selena's pov

"How are we gonna get him out how to do it how to do it" selena pondered "wait that's it we awaken his power with a challenge only he can face" Selena thought.

And with that she hatched a plan she would take a bully give him false power let him lose have him attack hunter and let his power reawaken.

"That should do it right" Selena said to herself she then left to find a suitable candidate and after a small search she found one that targeted hunter specifically and constantly aggravated him they faced off regularly "perfect" she thought to herself and then cast a small Berserker spell on him and he was enraged and charged after hunter "hey hunter watch out" the bully said then slammed hunter to the wall
"Oh hell no come here shit head" hunter called and then slammed him into the wall hard after that they exchange the blows back and forth nether wanted to lose the Berserker spell made him stronger but not as strong as hunter he had killed demons and angels along with fighting Satan to stand still he should have no problem betting this guy but what she doesn't realize is that the person who killed monsters,demons,and angels along with his battle with Satan was huntross yes the two generally act and seem the same but are two completely different people huntross the demon and hunter the human both the same person on the outside but not on the inside.

As the two fought they both showed signs of wining but hunter began to change his attack style alternated at a constant rate switching from one way to another but the styles are different from what he would use normally they aren't imperial or even crimson styles selena didn't understand it but she could read the attacks they seemed off then she noticed his eye's are red ,red as the blood in us all. Then she saw something inside him a dark spirit something that had taken control over him something she had never seen before. 

"That's it I'm done here now you fall" hunter announced then jumped back distancing himself the planted his feet drew back and stopped he was waiting the other boy ran at him and at the last second before the boys fist made contact hunter with lightning speed hit him hard enough to lay the boy out and that was it the fight was over selena's spell had done it's job but to no avail it was still hunter not huntross but selena had seen something within him and knew how to reawaken him.