The Legend of Untold Wings

"Earth to girly. Hello?" A voice brought me back from my daze.

"Huh...oh...sorry." I apologized to the guy.

"So what's your name, and mind telling me what the hell was that?!?" He asked astounded.

"Well my name is Jennalia Estell...I really don't know what's going on actually. I wish I did. If I knew I would've left this planet by I know." I said jokingly.

He chuckled, and sat next to me.

"So your a magic user, oh and by the way my name is Randel Ofmin."

"Yeah pretty much. Oh and nice to meet you" I said pushing away the memory that just happened.

He was definitely not ugly. Though I have to say I'm not really into relationships. I'm more like the lone wolf. You know what I mean?

"Jeez that's a bad scratch." Randel whistled for dramatic affect. Which was definitely not needed.

Yeah I guess it is. I wouldn't really call it a scratch. More like a deep cut from wrestling with sharp broken glasses from the Tundra Land of Glass.

I hovered my hand over the deep wound, and whispered healing spell. Then a bright green orb flew out of my hand towards the wound healing it's deadly cut. The cut wasn't there afterwards.

"Holy flying monkeys! That was epic. Like...wow." Randel said staring amazed at how quickly I healed my self without breaking a sweat.

I chuckled at that. I was definitely tired now.

"Hey Jenster?" Randel asked giving me a stupid nickname.

"Yes Rudolph the Randel reindeer?" I asked giving back a nickname well deserved for his face with his redder nose from the heat.

"Do you have a house, or do you randomly live in forests." He asked suspicious.

I had to lie. No one can know where me, and my little brother lives. For all I know he can be a spy, or another one of those spirit things.

"Yes actually I live in a tree." I lied perfectly well.

"Oh well I have to get going to Treaties Ville. Be safe he said getting up. I'm in a hurry. Sorry for the small greeting." He yelled running off but he distance.

I gotta get ready to move on to. Tomorrow awaits for a long journey.