The Legend of Untold Wings

It was getting late ,and Delious was exhausted from magic lesson's.He already mastered how to manifest thing's.I'm going to have to keep an eye on him with that power.Wouldn't want him to make a dragon appear in the living room.That would be energy wasted on a animal.

I took Delious a bath,and then myself a bath.We were pretty dirty because we were practicing in the woods.Trying to control the four elements is pretty hard.The woods had the right resources .I managed to teach him how to pick up rain drops.He was happy.Really happy.

I set him down on one side of my bed.He had already fell asleep in my arms.I pulled the covers over him so he could be more comfortable.How can such an innocent child go through so much?That's the same question a elder women asked me when I was seven.

So my mother,and father were taken by a monster.What should I do about?I ignored the thought and went to bed.Then suddenly I heard a loud growl coming from outside.I jumped up,but quietly so I wouldn't wake up Delious.I ran down stairs to the front porch.

THERE IT WAS.A large LionShin.This was one of the deadliest creatures known to man.He was staring at me in the eyes with its dagger blue ones.Then took in a growl.I got into fighting stance.This was going to be a long night.

I jumped in the air,but it did the same.So then I kicked its large head.That's when it scratched my left calf.

"Aaaah"I screamed.

I got up of the dirty ground.I was putting more weight on my left leg.

THAT'S WHEN I HEARD.

"HOLY CRAP"said a deep voice.