The Legend of Untold Wings

I turned my head squinting my eyes to see a tall figure running towards me. I really do not have the time to talk to this person because I'm seriously about to have my life flash before my eyes again!

"Rawr"the large beast growled at me.

Then it came charging at me. Then I felt this intense surging energy in my stomach. Out of no where I ran towards the beast as it was running towards me. Then my mouth opened ,and I sang unwillingly like when you hear people singing in that "Aw" form but even more godly. I glared at the charging beast. I then crossed my arms over my chest ,and kicked stepped into the beast.

"Ugh" I grunted out as I collided with the beast.

Then a flowing red light flew out of my chest,and disintegrated the beast.

All that was left was dust from the dirt below formed into a dirt cloud along with me falling to my back.

"That did not just happen"I whispered to myself.

Then I heard the heavy footsteps of someone running towards me. I opened my eyes to see the tall figure that I saw before the unforgettable scene.

"Hey you ok there,that was some pretty wacko stuff don't you think?"the guy asked.

My vision came in clearer ,and so did the guys appearance. He had dirty blondish hair with hazel. He looked like he was about twenty. He had a muscular form ,but looked the type to not show off his looks too much.

"Yeah I-I'm ok,um did you see all of that"? I responded

"Sure did." he said not freaked out at all,but he seemed a bit worried for a stranger.

I sat up and looked ahead of me. There I saw a spirit. Not a normal one at it. It had the patterns of the beast. It smiled at me.

"You lived...You past" and then it faded away.

I touched my face.

"I lived......I past?"