The Legend of Untold Wings

Jenna wake your lazy ass up!!

I groaned.

Jenna i swear to all the almighty Lords--

Ok you old hag and keep swearing to the Lords,i hope they burn your almighty ass

in the nether. I yelled back.

As your mistress you will do as i say now get up and clean.she taunted.

First off Tera you are a tendent collecting bills to live off and i payed my 10 gores yesterday. So leave so i can pack my stuff and head off onto the road you delusonal freak.

I spat back.

Whatever im glad you left you play the violin as bad as the war of midevil times is going on right now.she said.

At least i dont smell as bad as a roaches ass i yelled while she shut the wooden door.

Hmph Jennalia Estell you need to find better places to stay then this dump i spoke alloud.

Well as you know im Jennalia Estell and im 18 years old. Im living in the eastrn hemishpere of Europe. I travel alot because of the midevil war going on between the Sworgon trolls and Tillian walking sword fish. Its funny because once i got in one of the wars locations and well got shot in my ass with a troll arrow and thats no ordinary arrow.Lets just say i was in the infirmary for a month and that was not so fun.

I also lived alone since i was five. I trained myself how to master a magical staff and sword at the age of of 7 and 9. Those are the ways i protect my self from smugglers,witches,and gotrons.

I was done packing my cloths and weapons. I also packed my mystical violin which i dont play badly. I actually play it for money with its beautiful sliver outline and its gold wooden ground.

I made my way out the window making sure to leave my keys at the ledge. I did my triple flip landing on my ballet flats elegantly. I was always gifted to do tricks and such as a little girl. I made my way to Coven road which is a district where you buy food,spell books,weapons,armor,pets,and etc.

I made my way to the craftsman to pick up my gellywand i orderd.

A jelly wand is a wand with the power to freeze and strike at a enemy in battle. Its very useful from what i heard.

I enterd the cone shaped building. Mr.Pertora i called out searching for the old man.

Oh hello Jennalia your jelly wand is ready. Thank god i dramatically wiped my forehead.

Right on time to i said while handing 160 platnium torchs to him.

Have a nice trip deary and be safe i hear the wars locations are streching out more than we predicted. he exlaimed.

No worrys sir im always safe and if i do get hurt ill use my healing abilitys.i assured him.

I wonder why your so gifted he said maybe because of that pure heart of yours he said.

Maybe i stated.

Make sure to keep the shop locked up at night sir. These haggers are getting a little too reckless i stated.

Hey im always safe he mimiced me.

Haha i said dulley have a nice life sir. i said.

You to deary.he said with one last wave.

Now for my new journey