The Legend of Untold Wings

Hmmm it sounds interesting ,"i whisperd.

I rotated the book around and admired the the diamond beading. There also seemed to be a pair of rainbow like wings engraved in the front. There was no author there also. I gathered the three books in my hand making sure to not drop my bags,or the small child. His big brown tail flapping around as he sleeped. I walked through the ills and made it past the flying books ducking and dodgeing.

I walked towards the the book pixies casheirs. They were flying with their pretty wings of different colors. It was absolutley breath taking.

Hello," i greeted to the green headed pixie.

Hello young one how may i help you she ,"asked cheerfully.

Well i would like to buy these three please.

Ok well.... she paused counting the price of the books,"that will be 304 torchs,"she said.

Great a bargain i said while digging in my pockets for the bronze coins. Here you go,"i gave her the money.

She then bagged my books and handed them to me with a smile. I grabbed the bag with the only hand i had room with. I walked toward the entrance and thanking the the doorman again. I was finally leaving this town and go on forth with my journey. I went onto the gravel road walking towards the leaving street to the next town.

I walked for about a hour and I was way away from the town I left befor. I am passing a forest right about now ,but im not dum enough to go in there. I passed there ,and I was out of breath,tired,and weak from the long walk. I left off the desserted road ,and stopped at a good rate away from it. I put all my bags down,and then the boy.

I whispered "Home aurety bound"and imagined a house. After a good minute i open my eyes to a house that was only visible to me and the boy. Who ever entered the house will be invisble as well. The house was the house i always stayed in when im far away from civilization. It had silver bricks and a black balcony. It had a withches crest meaning peace. I grabbed the things,and boy heading inside