Chapter Eight

Okay for the last time Chris "How is a fruit formed?" I was currently sitting in the library with the jerk who wasn't even trying to learn something. He purposely keeps going off topic and texting on his phone. Frankly he was starting to get on my last nerve. And it was taking all my will not to grab my book and slap it across his head.

"It has something to do with flowers, I think?" he answered not looking up from his phone.

Seriously! that's all he can manage after 2 hours of studying the same stupid thing over and over again. He has crossed all levels of disrespectful and frankly I've had enough.

"There's no surprise there, is there Chris?! All you have been doing for the past 2 hours is text on your phone! I'm trying to teach you and all your do disrespect me" I proclaimed 

He looks up from his phone " Yeah well you kinda suck at teaching"

The nerve of this boy I tell you " Yeah well at least I'm trying unlike SOME PEOPLE"

He didn't even bother to reply or look up all i heard was the sound of gum being chewed " You know what! I'm DO-"

"Shh quite in here please" the  librarian said 

I looked over at the nice old lady apologetically and murmured a sorry.

"I'm done" I whispered to him before grabbing my books and bag heading out the door. 

"Where do you think your going?" I heard him say from behind

"Far away from you as possible" I replied still not looking back

"Fine by me" he replied and turned to walk in a completely different direction. Well if i get in trouble I'm blaming him for it besides it was his fault anyways.

If only he wasn't such an jackass.

************************************

I quickly opened the door to my dorm room ready to get cozy on my bed and read the good the good old Hunger games for like the 100th time. I had no classes for the rest of the day so might as well make good use of it. 

One things pretty clear Susan Collin is the best author ever, not to mention she has such a wide imagination. 

Changing into a pair of leggings and over sized t-shirt i jumped into my bed snuggling in ready to start the book. Well that was until my phone started ringing. Annoyed I get out of already warm bed and grab my phone out of bag.  It was Grace what did she want?

"Hello?" I answered 

"Come outside" then the phone went silent. 

"Hello to you to" I murmured rolling my eyes. Not being bothered to get changed i headed outside. Don't know where exactly because all she said was to literally go outside.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find a smiling Grace looking up at me. Did I mention she is slightly shorter then me?

"Hey!" she said

"Hi" I replied "Why have you called me outside for? I was about the start reading The Hunger Games" 

"Seriously you have no classes for the rest of the day and you want to spent in inside? reading a book? Now I know I'm somewhat of a nerd also but you? You talk nerdyness to a whole new level!" 

"Two things, Firstly 'nerdyness' is not a word and secondly sorry if I want to be successful in life" I stated

" You seriously need to get a life! And i know exactly where to start!" 

"Excuse me! I so have a life!" I said slightly offended "I mean at my old school I used to hang out with my friends once every 3 months, that's having a life.. right?"

She gave me the 'are you serious look. " Fine... your correct I need a life"

She suddenly looked very excited. 

Too excited. 

"Good! Well its final then we are going to Damon's party tomorrow!" 

"WHAT? NO!"

"Please lets not have this argument again, you agreed that you have no life, so what better way to start it is my going to a wild teenage house party!"

"Because it screams trouble" i suggested

She rolled her eyes "Shut up, we are going and that finals! Now we just need to plan out what were going to wear!"

Oh lord

****************************************************************************************************

"How about this?" Grace said holding up the only 'slutty' looking dress I own. Its black really short and is backless. Never in hell  was I going to wear that shit.

"Nope I'm not wearing that"

"Come on Elise! Cooperate with me this is like the  hundred dress that you've seen, atleast you could try them on maybe they will look nice when you wear them" she said hopefully 

I felt a sudden rush of guilt. She has been trying really hard to come up with suggestions of clothing that i would like and all I've done is sit on the bed an complain.

"Fine, only for you" I said grabbing the black piece of clothing and heading into the bathroom

"That's my girl!" 

I smiled

"I'm not so sure about this Grace" I said examining myself in the bathroom mirror. The dress was basically my second underwear and my boobs looked like they were about to pop out any second.

"I'm sure its fine come outside"

I walked into the room and did the awkward pose. You know that one when the loyal bow when the meet another loyalty. Yup that's what I did. 

"What do you think?" 

Grace was quite for a few seconds until she busted out in laughter.

"Yo- You lo-look li-like T-Tiffany!!" she said rolling on the bed hysterical with laughter. Blushing I ran inside the bathroom quickly ripping of the stupid dress and putting back on my original clothing.

"Elise! Elise I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh! I was just surprised that's all.

What have I got myself into.

************************************

Hey lovelies! Yeah I know its been like forever since I updated and I have no genuine reason for that either :/ but I promise I will try to update more from now on :D
Anyways what do you think is going to happen at the party? ;) *wink wink*  

And don't forget to Like, Comment and Share

Love you all xxxx