Chapter Five

Dedicated to Pizzachu_ for the amazing cover. Thank you!

Currently I am sitting on my bed doing some revision opposite the idiot who is deeply engrossed in his phone.

"You know I can see you staring at me right" He said not looking up from his screen

"Yeah because I was wondering why you are lying around doing absolutely nothing when you should be studying since classes start tomorrow" I proclaimed. He gave me the 'Are you mad' look.

"Why would I study? I'm not a freak. And always I am chatting up this chick"

Oh GREAT he's a player as well.

I crunch my noise in disgust.

"Can you please not tell me that"

" Your the one that asked" he said without taking his eyes off his phone.

" Whatever" I replied back turning to look at my book

"Yeah well, I am leaving for the party now" he said grabbing his keys and jacket

"And why do I need to know?" I replied

" God I am living with a lunatic " he murmured while closing the door behind him.
************************************
Five hours later I was a finally ready to put my maths book down because I felt confident enough in my algebra skills.

Algebra has always been one of my weak points. Once I got a B plus, I cried for atleast a month and not to mention my parents were extremely dissapointed at me. But I guess I couldn't blame them because all they have ever seen in there life is an A plus from me so I guess it kind of came as a surprise to them.

However that said, I study algebra every night just so my permanent mark of an A doesn't slip to an B minus again.

I yawned while checking the time on my phone.

10pm.

Not that late I think I can study for two hours more. But eventually giving up on the idea as classes start tomorrow and I need all the sleep I can get.

Quickly taking a shower I fall into a deep slumber
************************************
I'm woken with the sound of some moaning and thumping. No guesses what that is.

I turn around and am greeted by the site of the faggot and a blonde haired girl getting it ON. And by ON, I mean like ON ON.

They were basically glued together with their hands exploring each others body parts.

EW.

"Um can you guys not do that here. I am trying to sleep" I said bothered that they interrupted mine and Zac Efrons study date.

They both looked over at me at the same time. Chris gave in a smug look that just screamed for me to punch it.

" Um can you then get out" Chris mimicked

" Why should I get out, this is my room as well!" By now I was sitting upright on my bed
.
"Because I said so" and with that he lifted me off the bed and threw me outside of the room slapping the door shut.

DID HE JUST? OH NO HE DIDN'T!

"OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" I said while loudly knocking on the door.

There was no response.Why would he respond he's probably busy eating the girls face.

I shutter at that thought.

"I SAID OPEN THIS DOOR! DON'T MAKE ME BREAK IT" I warned.
Still no reply.

" I SWEAR TO GOD CHRIS! I WILL SLAP YOU SO HARD THAT EVEN GOOGLE WON'T FIND YOU!"