TWO

03/MAR/2015

Louis sat in Harry's private room back in London. He may or may not have flown back to London the day after the show.

His hair was disheveled from lack of proper care and from being tugged on so much. His eyes were red and their normal blue was a distant and dark grey. There was so much happening around him and the one person who always knew what to do was part of the drama. It was too much.

"Hazza,"

He started, tears already welling up in his eyes and he felt so helpless.

"I don't know if you can hear me. I really hope you can. God I miss you so much. I'm looking through your hospital records of over the past one month and they wanna put off your life-support."

Tears were pouring down faster than he could control. He took Harry's hand in his, linking their fingers together. Then he forced out a chuckle.

"The other day you were trending again. Everyone believes you're not dead, especially me. Eleanor called me again. She's bringing up the gay drama again and... and I don't know what to do."

He lay his head on the bed besides their linking fingers.

"Hazza please. Please wake up. Wake..."

He choked on his sobs, not completing his plea. He was an absolute mess.

What he said was true. The doctors said that there was something off in his brain and they couldn't reverse the damage. To them, Harry was as good as gone.

Back in Tokyo, Niall, Liam and Zayn were out on the town. Who doesn't love sight-seeing!

They were heading to a monastery. Apparently they were going to learn the Way Of The Art Of Karate. Now that's something you don't get to do everyday.

At the sanctuary they were led to the main house where the head monk was.

And, ofcourse, like all ninja or karate movies, they had to remove their shoes. This was gonna be interesting.

The head monk, Chan, said that the art was learnt in five steps. After being introduced to their 'masters', they got down to work.

Step One: Wax on, wax off

The three boys looked at each other perplexed and bewildered. When they were handed car scrubbers and buckets they really didn't know what to expect. They were led to their cars.

"A warrior must have technique. So you wax on with your right hand, and wax off with the left. Simple."
"But we're washing our own cars?
"Practice, young grasshopper.

Damn!

Niall cursed internally, going over to the cars with the buckets and doing as instructed. It was about 11am when they finished the task. The cars were spotless. They hi-fived each other and waited for the next step.

Step Two: The Stairs

"A warrior must be fit. You? Not so fit."
"What?"

Zayn exclaimed. Did this guy know what they did for a living?

"We run up and down a stage almost every night for a living. We? Fit!"

Niall said, clearly speaking up for all three of them because hello! They were One Direction for goodness sakes!

"Oh yeah? Run up and down the stairs 50 times. Go!"

And to prove their theory, they started up and down and up and down.