A/N: Bubble Madness

Yay its finally up! Please check it out!

Summary: Just give three hyperactive kids a bath.

How difficult would that be?

Unfortunately for Avi, to say that he underestimated this challenge, would be a sorry understatement.

This obviously takes place between Chapters 8 and 9 of 'From boys to babies' but can be read on its own too :)

Here's a little part of it:

"Scott! Mitchell! Kevin! What the f- Ugh What was that?!" I admonished. But the kids were having too much fun with the bubble filled tub. They, also fully clothed, were having the time of their lives. Mitch giggled like a girl and cupped a handful of soapy bubbles and blew it at Kevin who doved under the water. He resurfaced for a second to tickle Scott's bare feet where the latter squealed and fell back into my arms.

Why the heck were there so much soap?!

Then I saw in Mitch's hand.

The bottle of baby soap bath bubbles stared back at me.

An empty bottle of baby soap bath bubbles.

So please go on to my profile to find my newest story!

For any of you who are still following me in my travelling adventure, I'm currently in Seoul, Korea and it's freezing! It's like -3 degrees? Holy shit.

And on a side note. THANKYOU FOR THE 700 READS. 😭✨😄 Ya'll... I'll hug you if you are now in Korea man... <3 <3 Damn we are 300 more to 1K haha. Getting there, slowly but surely. XD

So anyway I hope to update soon and please don't forget to slap that vote button with you nose.

Have a nice day!!

-Charlotte <3