Ch.10 Uncomfortable (UNEDITED)

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE. BEST COMMENT GETS A DEDICATION. (Sorry for the misspelled words, haven't proof read the chapter yet.) 

When the music transitioned from loud to quiet, everybody stood up clapping, including Jericho and Daisy. Walking down the runway was Alyssa, her brown curls pulled into a messy ponytail and a tight white dress hugging her model figure. With the microphone in her hand, she waited for the clapping to stop, before she winked at Lennox in the crowd and blew a kiss in her husbands direction.

"Thank you for attending my fifth fashion show and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Dinner will be served upstairs in twenty minutes. Everyone is happy to join and don't forget to grab your 200$ gift card at the booth near the exit."

Everyone clapped again, as Alyssa stepped off the runway with grace. The room filled with chatter as everyone began to bustle around, either going upstairs or leaving completely. Alyssa spotted her husband quickly, as he held their son on his arm, whilst standing next to Jericho and Daisy. Quickly greeted and congratulated by her family, she was introduced to Daisy.

"I'm Alyssa, Jericho's sister." Alyssa smiled with happiness, although her eyes portrayed something unreadable. "I'm glad you could come tonight."

Daisy smiled at Alyssa, a blush covering her cheeks. She glanced at Jericho, who smiled at her, silver eyes shining with happiness. Daisy wanted to congratulate Alyssa on her show, but didn't. She was extremely nervous, her hands clammy with sweat and her heart was hammering against her ribcage, that she feared she's stutter more than usual. Not only did she not want to stutter through a simple sentence, but she also didn't want to embarrass Jericho in front of his family.

"Can we go eat now?" Lennox pouted, resting his head on his father's broad shoulder.

"We're sitting at table seven." Alec informed, before adjusting Lennox on his arm and wrapping the other around Alyssa's waist. Alec's dark skin contrasted perfectly with Alyssa's creamy skin tone.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Jericho asked quietly, as he and Daisy followed behind the small family.

The show had been amazing. Outfits after outfits were presented by healthy beautiful models. Daisy wasn't exactly the fashion geek, but she didn't have to be one to admire the fashionable outfits. Everything looked very classy and highly expensive. And even though Daisy knew she could never afford or accept such expensive clothing items, she did still enjoy the hour long show.

Daisy nodded shyly, unconsciously pulling at her grey dress with nervous fingers. "Y-you're sister is v-very talented."

"She's always been into fashion." Jericho mentioned, as they climbed the stairs side by side. "When we were younger, she always tried making Cooper and I dress up."

"Is Cooper here t-tonight?"

Daisy watched as Jericho's face fell, a small frown on his pink lips. "No, he prefers to avoid all types of social events, although he probably watched the show on TV.

Daisy nodded her head in understanding. She never wanted to go to any social events and had always preferred her small TV over outings with large groups.

When they reached the large white dinner room, Jericho gently placed his hand on Daisy's lower back guiding them to their table. The room was so large, Daisy had never seen anything like it. Tables and tables were placed throughout the room, most of them already filled with guest, models or other celebrities that had come to see the show.

After reaching their table, Jericho pulled out Daisy's chair before sitting down himself. He introduced her to the other guest at their table, while secretly placing his hand over her wringing ones under the table.