Ch.13 "DTR" (UNEDITED)

Dedication to iknothing because you commented (multiple times) and voted on the last few chapters. I enjoy reading comments so that's how you got on my good side ;)

______________

"I feel like a teenager." Jericho commented, while glancing down at his over night bag.

Daisy chewed on her bottom lip. "Y-you don't have to stay. I just thought -"

"The idea isn't bad, I just haven't been to a sleepover in years." Jericho explained, before kissing Daisy's cheek.

Relief washed over Daisy, just as the door to Victoria's house swung open.

"Daisy Duck, you made it!" A taller and older version of Victoria yelled, pulling Daisy in for a hug.

"Venus Penis, I missed you." Daisy laughed, her cheeks flushing.

"Why couldn't my parents have named me something more common, anything but Venus. " Victoria's sister groaned, pulling away. Venus noticed Jericho for the first time, her eyebrows raising.

"Joshua Bellentino?" Venus directed her question towards Jericho, a huge grin on her face.

Jericho looked confused and Daisy looked completely embarrassed.

"Jericho."  He introduced himself, before glancing at Daisy, eyebrows raised. "Who's Joshua Ballen ... -?"

"Bellentino." Daisy corrected, brushing her hair back with embarrassment. "H-he's nobody."

"More like non existent. He was Daisy imaginary boyfriend when we were younger." Venus chuckled, before pinching Daisy red cheek. "Come on inside, Ella and Tori are at the store, buying a few last minute things."

Daisy couldn't help but throw a quick glance Jericho's when Venus used Victoria's nickname, but Jericho seemed unaffected as he smiled Daisy's way. Daisy didn't know whether she wanted him to react, but she was happy with his calm reaction.

Ever since that night at Jericho's, Daisy was still mentally doubting herself. Yet, ignoring her knowledge about the situation seemed to be working so far. She hadn't mentioned anything, and Jericho hadn't said anything that would deny or confirm the suspicion of his attraction towards her.

Either he liked her for her looks, or he liked her for the woman she was. Either one would shape their relationship, whether it be for the good or the bad.

Risking the best thing in your life was as hard as it sounded.

"Guys Daisy duck arrived and she brought Jericho, her ..." Venus trialed off, looking a little uncomfortable.

"He's my ... boyfriend." Daisy said in a hushed voice, avoiding the eyes of her group of friends and purposely Jericho's.

She and Jericho hadn't defined their relationship, despite them going on a few dates and the meaningful kisses they shared. Whether they were actually in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, or just casually seeing each other, they did have feelings for one another.

"Well my name is Kian. Nice to meet you Jericho." A tall and slender guy said, effectively breaking the awkward silence.

"I'm Millie!" A redhead grinned, while waving her hand in the air.

"Ian." The guy next to Millie said, a beer in his hand.

"And I'm the awesome one here, Phaison, but everybody calls me Pi." A slender Asian guy, walked over to them, his hips swaying in a feminine way.

"You're hot." He acknowledged Jericho, an impressed look on his face, before smiling at Daisy. "Good choice. You need a daddy to break down your walls, or should I say break in."