Chapter 6

There is a picture of Athasia's mom, Queen Richelle Calleway, age 42. Picture taken by Steve! Lol.

I'm not a fan of switching points of views but I feel it's mandatory for this book.

I woke up to misic playing on a stereo downstairs causing me to stir in my sleep. I finally opened my eyes to see I was facing a sleeping Duke. Oh does he look fine when asleep. The sheets had gracefully fallen off his chest but remained over his abdomen which outlined his... Erection?! How on earth did I sleep?! What is he dreaming about?!

I was staring at the bulge unger the sheets when a raspy voice spoke up. "I told you you love it." Duke said, finally waking up and revealing his olive green pupils once again.

"No I don't... I love what it does to me though." I said in a cheeky voice. He just smirked and looked up at the ceiling with his hands behind his head.

I decided to go take a shower so I got up and undressed completely out of my undies and tank top, when I thought of an idea. I acted as if I accidentally pulled off the sheet and, without looking, swang my leg over Dukes abdomen, and allowed his dick slide slowly into me, letting every inch feel the insides of my walls. Duke instinctively looked into my eyes with pure lust and gripped my hips as I bobbed slowly up and down, watching his expressions change.

Once his eyes shut I swiftly and quickly slid off and walked to the bathroom. Hey, he got me off yesterday but I like to torture him.

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door quickly before getting into the shower and let the water run. I was into my shower when a hand gripped my shoulder and turned me around. Duke pushed me against the shower wall urgently and he kissed me in a rush. Once the kiss was over he took my hand and made it run down his torso and to his still erect member.

"Thai, por favor." He said in slight pain. "Termina" (finish), the spanish that rolled off his tongue turned me on so much that I looked him in the eye as I knelt down in front of him and held his member in my hand. It was large but I was too turned on to care.

I kissed the tip and run my tongue along it's length as I looked into Duke's eyes. My mouth covered the tip completely and my tonge swirled around it, my hand rubbed the length slowly and my mouth began to move in sync. Duke groaned loudly and his hand held my head in place as my lips pleasured him, he gripped my hair tightly and began to rock his hips to my movements.

"Athasia!" He grunted as I increased my pace and felt his thrusts harden but slow down and his erection grow slightly when I felt one final thrust and a stream of his seeds rush through my mouth and down my throat as I swallowed all I could. "Fuck!" He groaned as he released my hair and I stood up.

Duke kissed me and we laughed at how he was so desperate for release when he looked at me intently.

"You make me crave you Thai..." He whispered as I brushed my teeth.

"I crave you too..." I said, looking at him through the mirror.

Suddenly my stomach churned and I felt like my body wanted to delete it's contents. I rushed to the toilet and only heaved at the bowl. Duke held my hair and patted my back but nothing came out.