Chapter 7

Above is a picture of Dukes place. Lol, Y'all better love it! Anyway, super sorry for the last super late chapter.

Athasia's POV

Keisha and I bought a lot of stuff from almost every shop in the mall, and Duke paid! This nigga bowling hey? But dodes he really get all this money from the restaurant?!

Buy the time we finished clothes shopping and loading the things in Dukes car, it was half five so we said bye to Shad and Kay and drove to buy groceries. We were in the meat aisle when Duke when crazy!

"Yo, give me 10kgs of pork sirloin steak. 3kgs of beef mince... And 20 of them muh'fucking ready made meat pies! You got chicken sausages nigga?! Ey, make sure there ain't no horse in my shit or I'm finna kill a Nigga!" She shouted across the butchery glass causing the workers to run aroung collecting his order. I just laughed at him and shook my head.

"What's your fat ass laughing at ma?" He asked with an amused facial expression. "You think it's funny how I eat?" He asked with a smirk.

"Nigga you eat way too much!" I said still laughing.

"Well, yeah... How else would you expect me to be as big as I am?" He asked lauging too.

"Damn, no wonder you're so buff..." I said while running my hand down his arm and biting my lip, looking up at him.

He shook his head and held my hand. "That's not what I meant baby..." He said with a smirk and run my hand down to his slight boner. "That's that I meant." He said, breaking contact with my eyes to whisper in my ear.

I blushed furiously and pulled my hand away. We got our food and paid for the stuff before heading out the complex and in his car.

"Where shoukd I take you? "Duke asked after hitting the highway.

I shrugged and looked at him for a bit." Your place?" I said softly and closed my eyes to rest from all the moving about.

"Thai... Thai..." I heard a husky voice whisper, I turned in my sleep and swiped the air in front of me...

"ATHASIA GET YOUR ASS UP!" Dukes voice boomed over drakes 'Hotline bling', causing me to jump out of my seat and gasp in surprise. I faced a laughing Duke and mean mugged him causing him to laugh more.

"Nigga you shouldn't do that Shit or you ain't getting some ight!" I said, shoving him away from the door. He just kept laughing and held me by the bums to lift me out of the car. "You scared me Duke." I said softly.

"Your ass is just soft thats all." He said seriously causing me to laugh.

"Is that nice?" I asked in fake offense.

"I'm not nice baby." He saud seriously and looking into my eyes as he carried me to the front door.

"If you're not nice why you always calling me sweet names?" I asked showing off my dimples.

"Cause you're sweet pussy babe!" He whispered and sucked on my neck. Is that really all he thinks of me? I like him for more than just what he's packing.

"Just for the fuck?" I asked as he brought us to his door and he pulled my pelvis towards his causing me to lose my train of thoughts.

"Just... A... Fuck..." He said in between kisses on my neck. My mind was everywhere, why doesn't he like me the way I like him.