Chapter 1

Author POV

"Mom,are you serious?"

"Yes dear,I'm sorry about it but trust me he's a good guy"Mrs.Oh said it cooly.

"But mom...you know I wanted to finish my studies first."Sera answered her mom but yet her mom still forcing her into this marriagement.

"Whats wrong if studying while being a wife?Besides..."

"I said I don't want it mom!Can't you just let me win this time?This is my life and it is regarding my future."Sera yelled at her mom.Wait what she just do?Yelling at the person who loved her.Something wrong!Seeing her mom's shocked face make her felt guilty.She never yelling at person before.

"Did you just hollered at me?"Mrs.Oh mouthed when the time had calmed.But she can't 100% blame her daughter.Somehow it was her and her husband fault.Forcing Oh Sera to involve in their business and pawned Sera future.But she know that love will appear in their married life.Just put some effort in it and it will exist naturally.

Sera POV

"Did you just holler at me?"I heard mom asked me that.Ahh why drag me in this situasion.A marriagement and what.Worst I didn't have an idea about him.Who is him? Can he take care of me?

"I'm sorry mom. I really didn't meant it."I apologized to my mom. Then I heard Oh Sehun's voice.He was with his beloved wife.I stared at the couple and felt a little jelous.Why Oh Sehun can marry to the one he love and I can't.

I realized from my thought when I felt someone patted my back.She was smiling at me.I hugged her and asked her about this marriagement.She looked at mom."Can I bring her upstair?"she asked my mom and my mom just nodded.She then looked at my brother ."Jagi,jansiman"They both smiled.

I followed my brother's wife and she entered my room."Did you know who is he?"I asked her as I smell something fishy between her,my brother and my mom.

She smiled and show me my laptop.She was google-ing 'Exo's Kim Jongin'.I looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

"He is your future"I heard she mouthed.I can't help but made an 'o' shaped mouth.

"Sis,are you serious about this?Marry me will ruined his carrier tho."

"Well maybe its not.Lets find his detail."She mouthed.My heart beating fast when I saw his picture.He is freaking sexy and I was attracted to his glare.His eye..even it is not so round but I love it.The corner of his mouth.I think I fall before I could met the real him.

"Yah,already falling?"Oh Sehun voice filled the room as he came from nowhere.Sitting beside his wife and hugged her waist.They're so sweet.

"Btw babe,mom had set your date with him this night so be prepared."Who he thinked he is to ordered me.But this was my parents request.I could do anything but to obeyed them.Sehun said Kim
Jongin will fetch me around 8 p.m. and now is 7.30 p.m.Hell I just have 30 more minutes to get ready.I wash up and went to my wardrobe.I picked a denim jeans and a blouse with no sleeve.It suits me well.

I don't wear any make-up as I was too lazy for it.I let my hair free and beautifulized it with a hairpin.Now perfect!It was 5 minutes to 8 but I heard a car honking.I went downstair and open the door.There was Kim Jongin.The one that I saw in internet just now.He is just my style.My mind smiled.

Kai's POV

She beautiful.My parents know my taste well.ehh what I was thinking.I shouldn't fall for her.It just a game.A GAME!I invited her and drove her to a weatern's food restaurant.It just a stone far away from her house tho.

A waiter came and took my order."one steak and cappuccino".The waiter nodded and asked her.

"mmm,give me lasagna and cappuccino."She then smiled to the waiter.The waiter leaved us and I asked her about our marriagement.

"So,are you ready to be my wife?"I mouthed and heard unexpected answer from her cute mouth.

"As my parents wished to so I'm ready.You?"What?Did she just asked me back?Ahh this is seriously crazy.

"Lets make sure that this marriagement happen."I smirked at her and I heard she chuckled.Wow this girl.I thought she was a girl that don't want all this.A girl that disobey their parents but she definitely different.

I just smiled and eat my food.Still thinking hard of taking her as my wife.How about Jinhye.She must be hurt but this is about the money.My parents will kick me out from the heirs list if I don't marry this girl.Yes I can rely my income from Exo but it is not same as I was admitted to be one of Kim&co.'s heirs.Well how I love to be on the stage but still I have to put my family first.

Author POV

While they was enjoy their meal,a pair of eyes watched them.She is Jinhye.Kai's girlfriend.Actually she was adopted by Kim's family as the family just had a small family which were Mr.Kim,Mrs.Kim and Kim Jongin.So they decided to adopted Ahn Jinhye as Kim Jongin's sister.As the time climbed,they both became more than brother and sister.Kai propose Jinhye at her 17th birthday's party without telling their parents.

And they declaired.They had been couple for 2 years and now their parents asked Kai to marry the girl or else Kai will get nothing from their family business.How hard was that.Neither she nor Kai have to obey them.Jinhye's heart turns into pieces when saw her boyfriend smiled to her enemy.The one who will take Kai from her grip.She's tearing.

Then she saw both of they 'couple' walked out from the restaurant entering Kai's car.Jinhye stared at the car until the car was gone.She had to recovered her heartache.So she went to the nearest pub.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

When Kai and Sera finished their meal,they quickly went to the car.Suddenly Sera grabbed Kai's wrist and looked right into his eyes.

"Do you really want me?Sera asked.""You thinked?"Kai retorted to her.

"Why?Is my feeling too important for you?"

"Quite, in case you fall for me"Kai answered it in his own cocky way.

To hear the words that flow from the man mouth,Sera parting her mouth.

"Look,we have just met,less than an hour.How could I fall for you?"

"Good then"He smirked and continued his words.

"You're not my type too.Settled.Shall we inform our parents?No wedding."

After Kim Jongin finished the sentence.He widened the car's door for Sera and walked to the driver seat.