Chapter 4

Luckily Jimin and Sehun still not have a child.So they can help Sera in her marriage that will happen in just a a few day later.Jimin drove Sera to a café.Sehun was not around as he was busy with his work.So she hang out with Sera alone.

"Come on tell me.What secret you wanted to tell me?"Sera asked Jimin after the waiter done taking their order.Jimin then smiled.

"Lovely family secret"

"Bwekkk!Dont you have another topic sis?Its better talking about shopping"She pouted when she finished her words."Don't you dare to change the topic,you have to take my advice"she looked to her sister in law lovingly.

"Just talking about that later hmmm"Sera requested,

"We don't have time!Just a few day then you'll be Kai's wife.And I bet everybody was busy.Grow up dear.This is called though love."Jimin nagging

"You just go and make a tough love to that Kai.You know how arrogant he was?Like he was the very perfect man."

"So now we will focus on Kim Jongin"Jimin smiled and looked at Sera

"First,you had admit that you're ready to be Kai's wife in front of his mom.Second,you did this because of our dad.Third,Your mom and dad sincerely trust that Kai was a good match for you.Fourth,Our family believed that Kim family was a very great family.Fifth,Mom and dad must wanted the good thing to you and...."

"Sixth,Kai doesn't seems to love me"Sera cuts her sister words by placing her words.

"That's simple Sera"She grinned

"Simple?This is fundamental you know?"Again she cuts Jimin words.

"Listen first Sera.Dont jump to the gun."Jimin raised her eyebrows."From what I've said the bottom line is you'll marrying him right?"Jimin asked

"Fine its right"Sera answered to Jimin lazily.

"So if both of you already married.My advice is make the best of it"Jimin said

"Actually I wanted to work first but as mom and dad wanted me to be a wife then im okay.I'm not choosing.But how can I marry someone that don't like me."Sera pouted.

Jimin held Sera hand and squeezed it gentlely "You clever right?Studied abroad for years,why can't you handle your husband?Why can't you seduce him?"Jimin asked Sera carefully yet lovingly.

"Seduce him?hmm i don't know.When I first met him I like him.He has the face.But because his attitude I don't think I wanted to seduce him."Sera told Jimin.Jimin was like her own sister.She never hide something from Sehun so it does Jimin because she is Sehun's wife.

"But you know that your marriage will still on.No escaping hmm.My advice is tried to make your marriagement last longer.Look you study day and night for succeed.Same goes to your marriagement.You must work hard for it."Jimin adviced Sera politely.

"But I don't love him"Sera pouted."You think me and your brother a sweet couple before?I even don't know him.What I know is your family propose me and my family agree.Then I started to love him and it turned out like this.Happy."Jimin told Sera about how she being Sehun's wife.That her marriagement also an arranged marriagement not like what Sera always thought before.That the marrying each other because of they love each other.

"But Sehun oppa really likes you and Kai accepted this because he was forced to."Sera mouthed to Jimin.

"That's the point Sera,forced or not,your marriage is happening.Just accept this as your fate.Try to be a good wife for him.Sometime your dad and your mom know whats good for you.Treat Kai as soft as you can.Don't disobey him.Slowly he'll love you.Just trust me."Jimin spoke out.Hoping that Sera will accepting her idea.

"Okay sis,I don't feel good to seduce him but I'll try."she looked at Jimin

"That's my girl.Fighting girl"She then smile brightly and prayed that Sera and Jongin will finally love each other.