Chapter 7

Sera's POV

"Home sweet home."Kai said when we're stepping to his apartment.As usual,his voice is flat and emotionless.Yeah I got it,Mr.Kai.

"Myungsoo,you may carry all the bags to the second level."Kai ordered his family chauffeur.

"This is the living room,there is the kitchen,three bed rooms,master room upstair.Here the key,one set for you"he handed me a key series.

"thanks." is all I can say.I don't know any other word to utter now.I roam my eyes around the house.So this is my new house?Why do I feel like I am in the prison?Like a clinic also a yes.All was paint in white.The furniture is all in urban minalis concept.Oh yeah, I forgot,the owner is the prince of iceberg,so this is the suitable theme for him.Heh.

This can't be,I need to do some shopping tomorrow.If not,I'll be in this so clinic-like home for god know how long is the period.Hmmm,but I cannot tell him yet or else he will disapprove all words that I give him.

Kai's POV

"Make yourself at home"

"huh?"

Why I am married to this girl.She just huh?huh? and huh? all the time.I need to go out.Afraid that the huh? 's virus will affect me if I stay here longer.

"Where are you going?"She asked me but I just shut my mouth.I don't even turn to her.

"When will you comeback?"She asked again.Still in her huh? mood

I stopped from adding step.Turned around to look at her.Lock her gaze with mine.

"Don't think that we are officially husband and wife,I need to submit my hourly report to you."With that,I left her in the house.

I reached home around 1 a.m.All the light were off except the dim light on the stairs.I switch on the light.She must be sleeping nd themn I see food on the table.Did she cook?She's not here by the way,so I can peek the food.There is a sandwich with a bowl of sald and fruit.And there is also a small notepad sticking on the left side of the bowl.

'Just sandwich,you don't need to heat it up.I prepared some juice.They are in the fridge.-S-'

I took a glass of juice and ate the dinner.The sandwich was filled with leave,tomato,cheese and some meat slice.Not that bad if you have a sudden crave at night.After I finished all the food.I left the dish in the sink.Let her wash it tomorrow,that is what wife need to do tho.

I went upstair,to the master bedroom.I looked at sera.She's wearing black lacy night gown.Yesterday with cream color.Automatically my eyes darted on her chest.Black lace and her fair skin.Just a well combination.

I sighed,I should sleep by now.I have work tomorrow.Bunches of them.I sighed again.I said I want to make her suffer but its me who suffering right now.I can't even stop myself from starring my wife's chest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so sorry for late update but here is the new chapter.Im currently on my vacation with my fam,so i wont update this story for several days.