Special Chapter M*

Sera came out from the bathroom wearing a very sexy night gown and from far he can see her undergarment.While she was combing her hair.Kai hugged her from behind and nuzzled his nose into her neck inhaling her lavender scent.Sera jumped a little in her spot and she felt tingling feeling as his nose nuzzled her neck while his tongue licked her sensitive spot on her neck.

"hmmm....wh-what are you do-doing ?" she asked in a low tone while moaning.But unfortunately Sera's  voice was like seducing him and it made him felt aroused and hot.

"You know what should you give me right?" Kai asked with his husky voice.She could also felt her body became hot and her core began to wet.Then he sucked her sweet spot hard causing her to moan loud which he wanted to hear.He turned her around facing him and then he trailed kisses to her jaw before saying "I want you now Sera baby"

Sera then kissed Kai which made him shock cause she initiated first.But he also responded to her kiss.They kissed each other passionately and then he wrapped her leg around his waist and walked to the bed while still kissing each other.

He then lay her on the bed and he hovered her.They kissed each other again.He bit her bottom lip asking for entrance and she immediately opened.Their tongues danced together fighting for dominance.Then he trailed kisses to her jaw and then to her neck.He sucked her sweet spot again again causing her to moan in pleasure.His left hand groped her breast while his right hand slide to her core and started rubbing it through the fabric of her panty.She moaned loud in pleasure as his fingers came in contact with her clit.He then stopped rubbing and removed her shirt she was wearing right now quickly because he can't take it anymore with her moans.He unclasped her bra and threw it.

Then like a little child he began sucking her right mound while his hand played with the left one.Sera  then tugged his shirt he was wearing signaling him to take it off and he removed it quickly.He moaned when her hands roamed around his abs and his chest while her knee rubbed his manhood.

"Ahh....Sera  stop...." He said as he could felt his member was becoming harder and harder.He then impatiently took off her panty .She was now completely naked under him while he was half-naked.He hovered her again taking her lips and kissed her hungrily.

Sera monaed loud in pleasure as he inserted one finger into her womanhood.He then increased to two and moved his fingers fast while his mouth sucked her breast again.

"Ahhh.....babe.....faster.....hmmm...." she moaned.

Kai fastened his speed and seconds later she came onto his fingers.He then sucked his fingers sexily while she was panting and watching his movements which made her felt hotter and wetter.

Sera sat up and made him lay on the bed as she straddled directly on his still clothed manhood.

"Ahhh....baby.....please take it off....oh god!" he moaned in pleasure as her wet womanhood came in contact with his already hard dick.

Sera immediately took his pant including his boxer and she threw them to meet their other clothes on the floor.She then followed his ways by trailing kisses from his nose,to his jaw and then to his neck,Sera sucked the spot behind his earlobe because she guess  it is his sweet spot.She licked and kissed  there again and again causing him to moan in pleasure and he was now really hard now and he need release.

When he was about to flip her,but she shook her head telling him not to and he lay on the bed again confusedly.He moaned when she kissed his Adam apple.

"Hmmmm......se...sera.....don't tease me.....I.....I can't take it.....anymore....." he groaned as she did nothing to make him release.

Sera lifted herself up and slowly slid down on his length. They both groaned in pleasure . She put her hand on top of his chest, she puckered her own hips and move in and out of him

"Ahhh...God!...se....ahh...sera...faster please" Mino moaned in pleasure. He really likes the away she rode him and this way made him feel good.She then increased her speed.

"nghh.....baby....ahhh...oh god..."he growls and held her hips as she moved up a down vigorously.

"Ahh....Sera....don't stop....ahh....I'm cumming....unghhh....you are so fucking good....ahhh..."he moaned double as Sera sucked one of his nipples and her hand is pinching the other. He then looked at her and she looks freaking sexy as she rode his dick and her boobs are bouncing.He really loves this cowboy position.He captured both of her mounds and started pumped them.She then moaned in pleasure when he did that.

"Ahhhh......sera..."he then flipped over so she is under him now.He kissed her lips before pressing her tightly under his chest and he rammed in and out of her as fast as he could.

"Ahh.....Jongin...deep..er....hmmmm..."Sera let out a pleasure loud moan as he hit her g-spot really hard. He kissed her deeply,squeezed her breasts hardly and sucked her neck harshly.She  is moaning mess under him screaming and moaning his name again and again.Her one hand locked in his hazzel hair playing with them and her other hand was playing with his nipple.

Kai then admired the girl who was moaning mess under him and her sexy face and her sexy moan made him felt more aroused and he thrusted even faster and rougher.

"Ahhh.......Jong....in.....faster.....ahhh"

"Omg....honey....you are so fucking tight...ahh...."

"Ahh....hit there again....ahhh....faster and harder...I am cum....ahhh....cumming..."

"Me too.....ahh......fuckkk...." Kai picked up his pace and he was now pounding into her so hard that the expensive bed added the erotic soundtrack throughout the room

"Shit......ugghhhh....."

"Fuckkk....ahhh....Jagi-ah..." With that they both cummed together. His milk spilled inside her.He collapsed next to her and pulled her closer to his chest.They were both panting hard cause of rough sex. After a few minutes,Kai was shifted to the dreamland.Sera got up from the bed and picked her clothes.She wore the dress and lay again beside her husband.She looked at him and notice his sweat forehead.She wiped it and took the cover to cover Jongin's  naked body.Few second later,she also brought herself to the dreamland.