Chapter 2

That morning,Park jimin went to Sera room while his husband went out to meet his friends.Well in this state,she and Sehun must helped them.

"So how?"Jimin asked showing her eagerly side.

"I'm not interested in him"Sera answered to her sis.Seriously she can see her sis' shocked face."What?Kim Jongin,a very well known artist,a very handsome guy,A very rich boy from Kim&co.Yet you still don't found anything attractive in him?"Jimin's voice raised a little.

"Yes sis,I don't fall for him plus he said I'm not his type."Sera answered honestly.Telling her about yesterday's dinner.

"Wow this is completely disaster"Jimin mouthed as she remembered about the company.

"Looking at her sis face.It seems something hiddened from her.Something she needs to know but they not telling her."Sis,is there something that I miss?"She asked her sis as she not bothered to wait for the thing.

"mmm"Jimin's words stuck at first.

"Kim&co had offered a contract to our company.You may not know this but our company not worked well since last year.maybe nearing their black year.So the contract offered by Kim&co was very important to us.You don't want to see our company ruined right?"Jimin answer as she patted Sera's back.

"And you mean that I need to be a married woman to save our company?"Sera eyes watering.She can't really imagined of this.She never thinked of this.That this marriagement was set because of the problem that the company faced.The fact that she was forced for a billion amount of money.

She really need to think twice now.To be selfish or thinked about future.To reject Kim Jongin as her husband or just accept him and try to build love for him.She really don't know.At this point she really need Oh Sehun.She wanted to exploded all to him.Telling him what she felt and asked him for an opinion.At least what should she do to sort this mess.

"One thing that you didn't know"Sera thinked that the billion money was her only problem but it seems like something will be follow on.She looked at Jimin again.

"Whats now?"Sera asked her brother's wife.Half annoyed about the money

"Dad health dropped now Sera."Jimin explained to Sera.What typed of disease that attacking her father and how serious it is.So many thing that she missing at the time.To blame they studies that forced her to be at Singapore not worth enough as she always returned to Korea if she had her free time.Even her brother's wedding two months ago,she was in Korea.How could she didn't know about the important news.

"I know exactly what you said sis.I need to be his wife right?"Sera mouthed after a long silent and gave the air a smirked.She then looked at Jimin.

"Sorry Sera.If you love our dad you need to be Kim Jongin's wife."Jimin answered Sera with half worried face and jolted voice.Afraid that Sera will feel depressed and doing something stupid like try to kill herself or end up being in random guys arm.She need to take care of Oh Sera since Sera was the one of important person that was listed in her husband life,Oh Sehun.