Chapter 5

Kai POV

Today was my wedding and tomorrow will be the head line of the news.Kim Jongin marriagement.There were a lot reporter and all.Hmmm sometime I hate the question.They will try to dig my life as deep as they can.Leaving me no privacy at all.

Now standing behind me is my wife.Oh Sera.I admit that she was very stunning but I like the normal her.She has her own unique and it is my style.Just now in room I try to touch.I kiss her hair but she ran away.Huh I just kiss her hair and she ran away.Who the brat who wanted me so badly.Tonight gonna be interesting.

After this will be a photography session.Hmmm I wonder how would I act infront of the camera.Before the session started.I walked to meet my friend.They look so handsome in that suit and I looked very very perfect in my tuxedo.I brought her to them.Introduce her to them.

"So is this Sera?"Baekhyun  asked her.He shake hand with her.Exchanged smile."I'm Baekhyun,the eyeline man.Well your husband is a main dancer"he smile again to my wife.

"Hye Sera.I'm Xiumin thehyung of the group."Xiumin introduce his self to Sera.What she could do is smiling.She cute with that smile.

"You are the oldest?"She raised her eyebrows."Yes I am.Why?"Xiumin asked her back."No,it just you look more younger than him."Sera said to Xiumin and everybody laughed at me.Ok Sera you'll get your revenge soon.

After that we went to a room for photography session.I do everything sweet to her.Just want everything to look fine in the picture.Suddenly the photographer asked me to kiss her.Easy to me but it seems not that easy to her.Huh It just easy I just have to kiss her and soon she will kiss me back.All girl like that.I smirked.

I began to kiss her and waited for her to kiss me back.But I felt nothing until the photographer said the picture turned out well.She don't kiss me back.Why?Is this her first.And am I the first?Huh so it means I'll broke her virgin soon.Good then I am the first.

Finally the extravagant event ended. My family went home by the other car while I chose to drove my car.But is it true that I am the first.

"Sera ssi,do you perhaps....mmm you know the kiss...."Ok why im being nervous to ask that question.It just "Is it your first?"Finally it came out from my mouth.She lowered her head.

"Ne"

"Why"

"I never have a boyfriend before.I never kiss anyone."What I heard pull me into something.That virginity I'm going to screw is something chaste.But that what marriagement desire right.Truely, I really wanted to taste her.

We reached home.Everybody went to their room.Same goes to me and Sera.I leaded her to my bedroom and I went to the bathroom.When I reached out.She was stuck with her doing.She can't reached the zip at her back.So I decided to help her.I strip down her dress and revealing her bare skin.

She quickly turn around.Grabbed her belonging and get rid herself of my sight.She went to the bathroom.I sit on the bed and checking the social media.I log in my twitter.I have one but with the fake name.So that people wont recognize me and like what I expected,Kim Jongin was in the trending list

____________________________________________________________________

a/n:next chapter will be rated but you can just skip the chapter,it wont affect the whole story incase you are still innocent.//wink//