Honey Moon

I lay on the beach chair on the beach absorbing the sun. I smile and continue to listen to my music with my sunglasses on.

I turn an lay on my back for a bit and fall asleep.

*+*+*+*

I wake up to a hard tap on my shoulder. I pull down my sunglasses to see Cameron with a very angry face. I give him a questioning look.

He points to my chest where my bikini top used to be. "Shit!" I curse and quickly put it back on. I'm in deep shit.

"It must have fallen off when I was asleep." I blush. He grabs my hand and leads me to our jet skis.

Our honey moon was going perfectly. We were on the coast of the Caribbean. We were staying on a yacht in the sea.

I follow him close behind. His grip on my wrist tightens and I wince in pain. "Cameron!" I try to pull away but it's no use.

I put on my life vest and he buckles it, tightening each one as he does. I climb on to the jet ski behind him and hold on to him tightly as he starts it up.

I close my eyes as I take in the scent of the ocean. I hug him tighter as he revs it up and heads towards the yacht.

Butterflies form in my stomach as I get even more nervous. Things are not looking good in my favor. As we get closer and closer my heart pounds faster against my chest.

When we reach the yacht he climbs off the jet ski and pulls me onto the yacht. I stumble behind him as he drags me to the bedroom.

Wow he must be really angry. He slams the door behind us and shoves me on the bed. "Cameron calm down." I say propping myself up on my elbows.

I watch as he takes off his semi-wet shirt and drops it to the floor. Angrily he sits on the edge of the bed and pulls me over his lap.

I love my hands so they're in front of me, palms down to the floor. I wiggle my butt a little trying to get situated on his lap. WHACK! His palm hits the center of my butt hard. I flinch. I wasn't ready for that.

"Count." He says sternly. "One, sir." I reply. Another harsh whack to my butt. "Two sir." I can feel my butt heat up and get read. I lower my head down and bite my lip as he spanks me again.

"Three, sir." He snacks the center of my butt hard sending tingles to my vagina. Fuck, he hit the sensitive spot. "F-four sir." One last whack to the sensitive spot causing me to get even more wet.

"Cameron I'm horny." I can sense him smirk as he pulls me off his lap. I look down to where my vagina sat on his lap and noticed it was wet. I look down and realize I wasn't wearing my bikini bottoms. He must've taken them off me.

"Then let me take care of that, or you can." He lays back on the bed after taking his swimming shorts off. I undo my bikini top and take it off. I crawl on top of him and straddle him.

Slowly he moves his hands to my waist. He helps me lower myself onto his huge dick. I wince as he slides in to me. I tip my head back and moan.

Slowly I begin to roll my hips in a circular motion. My hands move to his chest as I moan louder.

As if its possible I can feel Cameron get even bigger inside me. I dig my nails into his chest and begin to bounce up and down on him.

I listen as he moans as I scratch down his chest and bounce faster. God, having sex with him never gets old. I lean down and kiss him as I grind against him making him go deeper in me.

We both moan and my breathing increases as I climb higher and that balloon in my stomach fills. Eventually the balloon gets to full and pops and we both cum.

"God you're amazing." Cameron says. I giggle and kiss his lips before climbing off of him. "Want to go shopping?" He asks. I look at him and nod rubbing my belly.

"How's our baby boy?" He asks. "Good." I smile and watch him get dressed. "What?" he asks. "Nothing." I reply and pick up my bikini. I toss it into the dirty hamper and put on regular clothes.

As soon as we're both dressed we go out and get back on the jetski. From there we head back into the shores. As soon as we arrive, I climb off and take off my life vest. I run my fingers through my hair and let the wind gently blow my hair around my face.

God this weather is amazing! I walk across the beach to the little town with Cameron.

Once we reach the town we walk down the big sidewalk while looking at all the little stores. I look into each window and search for something interesting.

Finally we come up to a small baby store. I hold Cameron's hand and pat my belly twice before stopping in front of the door.

"Want to go in?" he asks. I shake my head and continue to walk on the sidewalk. I snuggle into him as the sky begins to turn colors.

"We should head back to the beach soon. That is if you want to watch the sunset." I smile and look up at him nodding.

As we begin our journey back to the beach the scent of salt water fills my nostrils. "You're quiet. Is everything alright?" I nod and squeeze his hand gently giving him a reassuring sign.

Once we've reached the beach I watch Cameron pull two chairs closer to the water.

I walk over to one of the chairs and sit down. I close my eyes and dip my feet into the water. I glance to my left and see a little kids run to his father.

It makes my heart melt and i can't wait to have Cameron's baby. I look out into the sunset and watch the pretty colors fade very slowly into the night sky.

****
SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG! Theres only ONE CHAPTER left. Sorry babes but I love you all so much!!! Comment what you think! How are you feeling right now knowing theres only ONE CHAPTER LEFT?!