❄Chapter 2❄

Camilla's POV

My hand collided with a similar face. The persons chest rises up.

"Oww Camilla" Shawn said. I opend my eyes to see him covering his cheek. I rised up. I covered my mouth and started laughing.

"ohh you think that's funny huh?" He said. He gives me a smirk. I turned and stood up. I ran out the theater room. He chased after me. We were running around the living room. I ran upstairs. But knowing Shawn he is in fit and runs faster than me. I'm surprised he didn't even catch me. I was about to go into my parents room in till arms were attached around my waist.

He carries me to the bed as I laugh. He puts on the bed and grabs my arms. He holds them tight onto the bed. I start laughing as he is on top of me. "You really want to slap me." He says.

"It w-was an accident. You know I sleep crazy. " I laughed. " I know." He said. He gets closer. He was very close to my lips. He licks his lips. By now his nose was touching mines. He was looking me in the eyes. So much lust. Much lust in his chocolate brown eyes. His lips touches mine but I turned. He sighs and puts his head on my chest. He looses his grip. He looks up at me. He let's go of my arms. He stood up as I did the same.

"Whats wrong? You haven't kiss me in a year." He says. My face was so soft. Like every single word he said was in slow motion. "Really? It feels like it was just a yesterday." I laugh to move the tension. He just stared with no emotion. He walks away.

I got up and stopped him by the door. "Shawn." I said stopping him by the door. "Im just nervous." I said. He looked at me with a "You got to be kidding me" face. "Camilla. We had our first kiss. Why would you be nervous about this one." He says.

I didn't say anything but stayed quiet. "Tell me the truth." He says. I looked down. I can see him roll his eyes. He walked away. I immediately started crying. I ran towards him and turned him around.

I stood on my tippy toes. I grab his face and kissed him. Hard.

My four fingers on the side of his cheek and my thumb under his eyes. My lips on his. He replied back. He grabs my waist. And bent down to make it easier for me.

The kiss gets hotter and harder. He grabs my legs and wraps them around his waist. He walks towards my parents. He gently puts me on the bed. He was just kissing me. He would try to slip his tongue in my mouth but I would not allow it.

I got enough and I gently pushed him. He let go of my lips.

"I think that's enough. Especially we are in my parents room." I breathed out. He laughed. "Yeah I don't want your first time to be in your parents room." He said. He got up and laugh. I stood up and looked at the mirror. I roll my eyes at myself.

I got up from the bed. I ran my hands through my hair. Tears run down my eyes. I can't take the pain and guilt. But I can't let it go.

I can't believe he just said that. My first. My first was wasted. I lost it. I lost it to....

I can't think about him. I can't.

The kiss we just had. It wasn't like the ones before. This one was like the other ones I had with my ex's. I usually feel passion, fireworks, explosions, fire etc. But this one was like emotionless. No feeling. No heart beating. No fire. No love. Just a simple basic kiss.

I haven't kiss him in awhile because I don't want to feel like this. I knew I would feel like that. I knew it. I did. I haven't kissed him since last year when I came back that summer. I felt what I felt today.

I slid down on my parents bed. I hugged my knee. The memory of that night came back I was trying my best to take it out. I can't. I can't.

"Camilla!" I hear Shawn scream. I turn my head towards the door. I try to fix myself and walk towards the stairs. I went into the kitchen where Shawn was.

"Yeah." I said. He turns around and smiles. "What do you want to do today?" He asked. I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Sleep." I said and laid on the chest pretending to sleep. "Come on its summer." He says excitedly.

"Ok fine. What about the beach?" I said. He nods. "Ima go to my house and get some stuff. Be ready when I come back." He said and pecked my lips before leaving. He grabbed his keys and left.

I sigh looking down. Then I went to go get ready.

Shawn's POV

I started my car and drove to my house. I got there and parked my car. Right when I went into mg house the good smell of my mothers cooking hit my nose. I took off my shoes and set my sweater down. "Hi mum." I said.