❄Chapter 10❄

Shawn's POV

"You cheated on me." I whispered. Finally coming to a realization of what I've been avoiding.

"I know." She said. I didn't look away. I was furious. I wanted to know and now look at me. She touches my hands that were still cupped to her face.

"Not a day pass by where i don't feel like utter shit. I am stupid. I don't deserve you. I hurt you and i never want to see you like this. I don't deserve your love. I am sorry it happened. I thought of you every moment. I thought of you and i wanted to stop. I couldn't. It was force. I didn't love him. I love you. But please let me go. Don't even try to see if there's still something there. Don't try us." She said. The words she just said hurted me like knives. I want her. But am I gonna be stupid to not go after here. Or would i be stupid to go after her.

She removed my hands from her face slowly. Then she walked away. I stood numb. I didn't hear her leave. But when I turned she did. I sat down. I thought and thought. I couldn't do anything but grab my guitar.

Camila's POV

I poured some milk into my bowl of cereal. Last night was rough. After I came home my family called me. They told me they were gonna come back in two days and were excited to come see me. They also have asked me about Shawn and I. No one knows about our current situation excepts his manager. His parents think we are still together after we have gotten in that big fight.

I cried myself to sleep last night. I guess we are officially over. Its hard. My heart is in literal pieces. I feel so dumb. I just want to punish myself. I regret everything. His words keeps on replaying. "I'm the one who is in love with you" he has never told me that.

I finished my bowl after watching the new episode of the KUWTK. I put my bowl in the sink. I hear a knock at my door. I walked towards it and opened.
I gasp as I see the person in front of me.

"What are you doing here? " i asked.

"I can't let you go."