❄Chapter 3❄

Camilla's POV

Hahah thank you for the awesome day babe." I said as I entered my house with Shawn. We just came back from the beach. I had the best time ever with him! It was so fun. “Any time." He said. He closes the door. “Please let me stay!" He begged. “No your mother needs you. You know that you don't always have to spend every minute with me during this summer." I said. “PLEASE." “NO!!GO HOME." I said. He rolled his eyes and left. He really hates me being alone in a big house. But I don't want him to ruin his summer over me.

I went upstairs to the bedroom to clean myself up since I smelled like the ocean. I put my clothes in the dirty laundry and took a shower. I did my night routine and put on a big T-shirt and leggings. My hair was in a towel while my face was in a mask. My phone rang. I immediately answer thinking it was Shawn. I felt bad kicking him out.

Instead it was my mother.

M (mother) C (Camilla)

M: hey sweetie!
C: hi mom
M: there's a boy who wants to speak with you. He said he knew you since last summer.

I immediately knew who it was.

C: Mom tell him I'm not h-
M: Hello Camilla.

My eyes widen. I quickly hung up. I covered my mouth to stop the small Cry's that escaped my mouth. Tears fled my face ruining my mask.

Memory's drowned my head in a second.

*FlashBack Last Summer*

I was drinking Dr.Pepper sitting down on one of the pool seats. A guy came and sat next to me.