❄Chapter 4❄

Camila's POV

My phone ranged again this morning. I rubbed my eyes and saw the familiar caller ID. Its like a morning routine when Shawn calls. I answered the phone and put it to my ear.

C: Hey
S: Jesus Camila, do you always wake up this late?
C: Haha, kinda I bit my lip.
S: How was your "me day? "
C: umm awesome. I bought a lot of cute clothes.
S: Awww, wish I were there. But anyways your mother called my mom. She said she tried calling you first but you didn't answer.
C: Oh I didn't know. I pulled away the phone and checked. He was right. My mom did try calling me. More than once.
S: Well she said she doesn't want you there by yourself. So my mom offered if you like to stay with us?
I hesitated. I loved being by myself her. She even told me to stay with Shawn during the summer before she left but I ignored her and did the opposite.
C: I think I'm fine here.
S: Fine. I'll pack my stuff and stay with you in till your family comes back.
C: No I don't thi-
S: Either you stay here or I'll stay with you.
I didn't like the fact if staying with Shawn, but I also didn't like the fact to stay with Shawn here by myself even more.
C: I'll stay with you guys then.
S: Great, I'll pick you up in an hour. Be packed, okay love.
C: okay.
I could feel his smile through the phone. I hanged up. I sighed knowing that I'm staying with his family for almost 2 months. I love his family but I also hate taking advantage. I don't take advantage but that's how I feel when I'm around them. I'm so polite and respectful but sometimes I feel like if I touch a single thing in their warm home I'll feel bad. That's why I don't take a lot a stuff from them that they offer. Especially Shawn who protest otherwise.

I get up and take the quickest shower. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put my hair up in an towel. I walked to my closet. I'm not feeling dressy at all but I have to look presentable in front of Shawn's welcoming family. I put on some white shorts and a black cropped top. Appropriate clothing of coarse. I grabbed a white cardigan that reached to my knees. I put some socks on and boots. I brushed my hair and left like that. I put mascara but that's all. I grabbed my suitcase. I sighed and groaned at the process of putting some clothes in my suitcase. It wasn't hard at all, but just thinking how I'm going to be with my boyfriend and his family bothered me a lot. I love them, but I still feel like I'm attacking over their home. Halfway through me finishing packing I hear a knock. I walked down the stairs to my front door. I looked the peek hole for you know protection. I see the beautiful brown haired boy who was on their phone. I opened the door and greeted him with a bright smile. He looked up and returned the smile. He shut his open, and shoved his phone in his pocket. I closed the door as he enters. He claps and rubs his hands together. "Ready. " he smiled cheekily. He was more excited than I am. He loves me bonding with his family. He hates it when I deny their offers.