❄Chapter 9❄

Camila's POV

I stood at my window. The sun was rising at 4:59 am. I'm not tired. I'm not happy. I'm filled with crazy depressing emotions. Today was the day I was gonna write this song with Shawn. I wasn't prepared to see what's coming. I'll admit. I feel like shit. I'm doing this for Shawn. He told me he wanted to see if there's a unique spark between us and that's that.

I quickly got ready because I have to be at Island Records at 6:00am. I felt comfortable with what I was wearing. Not too glam. Not too lazy.

I left my house after I was done

I left my house after I was done. I didn't feel like eating because of the insane insecurities I've been felling after Shawn and I broke up. I got used to being beautiful because of Shawn but now its different. I have all the assumptions of us breaking up. Such as my body. But really we broke up because of me. And I will always hate myself for it.

*20 minutes later*

I was at the door. I knocked and opened it. I saw Shawn singing/ humming with his guitar. Andrew *Shawn's Manager* was there and a guy named Todd.

Once Shawn saw me he nods at both.
"See you later Camila." Andrew says passing me. Todd smiled at me then closed the door after him. I stood there looking at the floor.

"Uhhh can you umm come in here please." I hear Shawn. I opened the door and walked into the booth. I sat on the seat in front of Shawn. He stared at me awkwardly. I looked around the room but sometimes catch his eyes still staring at me. I finally stared back. He clenched his jaw. He stood in front of me. He reached out but then reluctantly removed his hand.

He scratched the back of his head and sat back down.

"Okay so we'll create the lyrics but just to start an idea how about you do the first verse." He said.

I nod.

It was very awkward through the whole hour. We decide to finish from there. I felt like pouring all my emotions to him. I made up my own verse because well i am the cheater in reality and in the song. I wanted to cry so bad. I want to hug him and I'm fucken sorry.