CHILDREN OF GODS! AND BLESSED?!

Ok, so typically everybody wants to be a son or daughter of Poseidon, Hades, Artemis, or Zeus, and then they say they're 'blessed by all the gods' don't do that. I, for one, HATE IT! All the gods have Enemies so (if Greek mythology was real) it isn't even realistic! Here's an example:

I had been here at least 3 weeks, and I'd made a fool of myself way too many times, and now, Everybody was staring at me. I looked down, peered back up, and saw they were staring above me. I looked up. I saw a trident, and circling around it were 14 other smaller symbols. One was a blue lightning bolt, another was a black helmet, one was a golden bow, another was a silver bow. A hammer, flame, and so many others as well.

"Behold, Lilian Thomas, daughter of Poseidon, blessed by all the gods." Chiron said. Everybody bowed at me.

***

I was moved out of my cabin quickly and thrown in an empty Poseidon cabin.

Also at breakfast the next day I was shoved to my own table, alone. Just then Nico Di Angelo. My heart fluttered.

"Hey," he said. I stood.

"Hey, Neeks," I said nervously.

"I need to tell you something..." He said.

"What-what is it?" I asked.

"I like you," he said. Before I could react he had his hands on my cheeks and our lips were together. Holy cow. Nico Di Angelo was kissing me! I couldn't process it, as it was over too soon.

"I like you too," I say...

Oh look at that! I threw in something else everybody hates. NICO SHIPS WITH THEIR CHARACTERS! NICO IS FUDGING GAY! (Or bi) but it isn't even realistic. Nobody wants you to fall in love like that anyways, and especially that quick.