Sisters?!

I just want to make it clear that Percy does not have a billion brothers and sisters. Poseidon didn't go around after they agreed to stop the pact getting pieces of a thousand women. To put on a much simpler note: PERCY JACKSON DOES NOT HAVE ANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND IF YOU WANT TO RP A BROTHER OR SISTER THEN YOU SHOULDNT BECAUSE ITS STUPID!! I would've emphasized stupid more but I couldn't. Here's an example:

I stared into his sea green eyes. "Percy Jackson." I say. "I'm Olivia Zoë Jackson."

Percy stared in disbelief. "What?"

"Your twin sister." I reply. "They took me away from Sally because the apartment was too small and because she was so low on money."

"You're... My sister? Why didn't mom ever tell me?" He asked.

"She knew that you would go looking for me... And you wouldn't stop. You'd be heartbroken. She probably would've told you around age 12 but then she found out your fatal flaw..."

Then he and I said at the same time, "loyalty."

I felt like my heart and soul was complete.

"Well..." Chiron said. "Bow before the daughter of Poseidon."

Okay, there was another bad thing in that. If Percy has a sister, her middle (or first) name would not be Zoë, as when Percy was born, none of them had met Zoë yet, so that's stupid and crap. Another thing, I will repeat: PERCY JACKSON DOES NOT HAVE ANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND IF YOU WANT TO RP A BROTHER OR SISTER THEN YOU SHOULDNT BECAUSE ITS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

And that wraps up this chapter. Tay tuned and hope you are enjoying ;)