Chapter Eight

Follow me on Twitter for more gossip and trends on AFTD

@rubinaattar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat down on the corner of my bed, itching away from the dress Casey threw at me.

After my last date, I couldn't really say that I would be too optimistic about this one.

You know, staying positive is a pretty hard task. With school dumping shitloads of homework, school work, projects, tests, exams, then let’s not forget the chores at home, and work. What happened to the good old days when I use to wonder why the sky was blue, or if unicorns actually existed?

I don't even know how I have the energy left to deal with guys.

I savagely opened my Arizona, and took a big satisfying sip, and sighed.

Casey was still thrilled to see me going out and being social with someone other than our group that just consisted of me, Casey, and Chris. I could tell by how she was roaming my closet as she tossed out the clothes already she saw me in.

Chris wasn't too happy about it though; I don't really understand his deal. If he's my friend, shouldn't he be happy for me? Or at least stand next to Casey as she tossed clothes, while he gave advice about what guys want to see girls wear. Instead, he just sat on my rolling computer chair with a begrudged look on his face.

It just doesn't make sense and for those people that are all like ‘duh, he obviously likes you!’ You need a rain check. Chris and I have been stuffing worms and buggers in each other’s mouths since we were toddlers. The guy knows way too much about what’s been in my mouth, he wouldn’t be wishing he could kiss it.

Could it be possible for a guy to PMS. You know what, his attitude has really been grinding my face with sand paper, but I can't be mad at someone who makes me laugh!

Speaking of PMS, I had the worst stomach cramps; it almost felt like drinking a gallon of water after eating a death row meal that consists of a big mac and large fries. Why do women have to bear children, why couldn't it be men? Or find a solution to please both genders instead of killing just one person by putting the whole burden on them. Why periods? Why can't Mother Nature just text me and be like,