Percy Jackson meets Naruto Uzumaki CH. 1

I don't own Percy Jackson & The Olympians Rick Riordan does and I do not own Naruto Masashi Kishimoto does. But I do own my own Characters.

--no one pov--

----Flashback---

--Percy and his mom--

Percy talked to his mom after war with Gia he fond out that that his father broke the oath again but not to this world, but other this child was not the child of Prophecy but was part of Prophecy of his own but found out the people of village known as Hidden Village in the Leafs did not do their job correctly he could use your help I agree that Poseidon and Other god and goddess (yes that means Hera too sorry it go the story.) could Send you to help your Half-Brother Naruto Uzumaki, but you should know that your father did not go by Poseidon but by Minato Namikaze you can tell him and The Council of Elders, The Council of Shinobi the truth about Naruto Father being Minato but don't bring in the gods being part of it because they don't believe in them Tell them you were Tain by a Distant Relative in all Ninjutsu of Namikaze but when he die you found out about your Father was Minto Namikaze and found out that you had Half-Brother you came to find out how he was but find out you all didn't keep your promise to the Fourth Hokage (Yondaime Hokage) also known as Minto Namikaze he was also called Konoha's Yellow Flash but I egress Naruto is Uzumaki and I'm a Namikaze he will take Uzumaki Seat and I will take Namikaze Seat but try to stop you in any way tell them you will take Naruto way from them as his older brother it is your Duty to do it. You better go to Olympus they will have a change of clothes for you and more ( clothes, money what they use, a blessing to Speak their native tongue, and give you full knowledge of Namikaze) one more thing before you leave I need to tell them you did not know you were a Namikaze when I was growing up but want by Percy Jackson os you do not get confused because we all know you seaweed-brain os to speak. ha ha ha ha ha you will be back after your 3rd war but his 1st and it will be Fourth Great Ninja War but War is done tell Naruto the truth you. Stay Safe and good luck and good bye.

--on Olympias--

the gods and goddess are waiting for what seem a like A Century but more like 20 minutes when he got there to the Throne room. The God and Goddess bless him. Zeus asked Percy you could Change into any Animal Mythical or otherwise which one will do you Choose?

Percy said can I choose more then one?

Zeus said yes!

Percy said Sea Dragon, wolf, and the last one black Alicorn

Hestia- I have a Question will you be my Champion?

Percy- Yes I would be honored to your Campion

Hestia- Thankyou!

Apollo- The Healing Arts of all, Music and Archery and can use all musical Instruments, Travel by light.

Artemis- Hunt for food, To a Summoning Contracts with all Wild Animal, To have a connection to the wilderness (sage mode), always know when Young Girl is Endangered and way and how, Travel by moonlight, Archery.

Zeus- Give Permission to fly in his Domain, to Travel by Lightning, Change into Wolf.

Poseidon- The heightening of your Sea Powers, change into a Sea Dragon and Black Alicorn, Travel with water (mist Travel), Namikaze bloodline Limit break and unLock The scrolls of Namikaze.

Hera- A strong mind and Stong body.

Demeter- grow plant life to to eat (but Grapes) or for protection (oneself or others)

Dionysus- Grow Grapes and can make wine, make People mad with madness or take it away, and make People go to Ecstasy or take it away.

Hades- Gifts all my and Pluto children's

Hestia- then a make you, my Champion, home cooked meals, and Travel and talk to anyone with fire, heal fire like you do with water, make and Control of all fire

Hephaestus- gifts all Childen's, like Hestia Control of fire

Aphrodite- Hottie&cool, Carmspesk call me when and if you fell in love.

Ares-The gift of all Children but Archery.

Hestia: Here is bag and snaps her Fingers now you are truly ready to go Goodbye and Good luck. call me too.

Percy: Thankyou all for if live UZ we came we all talk about me to god if want!

Zeus, Poseidon: look shock and happy at the same time.

Hades: what about Annabeth? What happen?

Percy: nothing but I caught her Cheating on me. Where is Athena?

Athena: Right here. What Percy said his true. but already Blessed him os we send him on his way.

Os on this Hara and Zeus came forward and open a Portal to Elemental Nation (Fire Nation) but before he could walk through Poseidon stop him.

Poseidon: step up to Percy and said You are going to go get and sign all to tell them who are really are and any sage (Jiraiya) that is with them os they can help you. oh, one thing when he agree to help hit him in the back of the head for leave Naruto to himself. He steps out of the way. Percy walks through the Portal.

---Flashback ends---