Percy Jackson meets Naruto Uzumaki Ch. 10

WaCHB- Will at Camp Half-Blood

AP- Apollo Place

PWT5H- Percy With The 5th Hokage

AAP- At Apollo Place

BPW5H- Back Percy With The 5th Hokage

ANH- At Namikaze Home

PWT5H- Percy With The 5th Hokage

--WaCHB--Will P.O.V.

Will had call Romans at Camp Jupiter Tell them and to say how Sorry He was. Romans at Camp Jupiter forgive him and the rest CHB minus Annabeth for lying to everyone, but Octavian did not forgive them, but he forgives Annabeth for lying to everyone he Said Percy deserved it.

--AP--

Apollo was sadden when He was Hearing Octavian but at lets, he spoke the truth It would sadden him more if he Lied to everyone.

--PW5H--

Percy: What is need Tsunade?

Tsunade: Percy were did you Learn your healing technique?

Percy: Is that all can brief about it a Great and Awesome Apollo! why?

Tsunade: Because Percy that some Great healing. Why did you say great and Awesome?

Percy: Because Tsunade Apollo is Great and Awesome.

--AAP--

Apollo heard what Percy said and said he right he is Great and Awesome.

--BPW5H--

Percy: is anything else you need?

Tsunade: no not right now.

Percy: cool! Bye 5Th

Tsunade: Bye! 5th?

Percy went home to get Lunch

---time skip After Pain---

--ANH--

Afer I ate Lunch I made a call to mom but Naruto came home said I will go through Konoha Chūnin Exams agin. Cool Ah! but, this time, they are not giving Sasuke Uchiha special treatment I'm so excited to do this but before I have to go on a special S-class mission.

Percy: Cool Naruto! Where are You going?

Naruto: I do not know, but I'm go somewhere called the Paradise Island.

Percy: Who going with you?

Naruto: Might Guy, Aoba Yamashiro, Yamato, me (he points at his-self) Naruto Uzumaki

--PW5H--

Percy walks to talk to her. When he gets to the office he walks in to see the 5th and What he see the 5th and A (Fourth Raikage), Gaara (Fifth Kazekage).

Percy: who are they and why are you sending NARUTO away?

Tsunade: to protect him. As who they are. they are A (Fourth Raikage), Gaara (Fifth Kazekage).

Gaara and A: You Have no right to Yell at Tsunade the Fifth Hokage.

Percy: When Naruto came home he told me about going to Paradise Island I was mad you lied to him and I have every right I'm his brother and are you the same Gaara from Chūnin Exams?

Gaara and A: What?

Gaara: yes! Why do you ask?

Percy: Naruto told me about it and I'm glad you could become Fifth Kazekage and sorry abut fouth Kazekage he was jacka** of a Father and

Kazekage of Sand.

A: You never said what you meant that he is your brother?

Gaara: I have to agree you never told us. Thankyou and you are right he was jacka** of a Father and Kazekage of Sand.

Percy: My Father and his Father are same but are mom are different My Mom died wily giveing birth so my sent me to a friend of his to protect me, but I only found out about him recently.

Gaara: Sorry about your mom! the thing is a war about happens we want to protect him.

A: There are only two of tailed beasts left too protect them we have to send them on a "special S-class mission" I understand I'm a brother too

Percy: A "special S-class mission" do you all understand you can not stop a prophecy, but you can delay it.

A and Gaara: what prophecy?

Percy: (Percy told them the prophecy and called Jiraya)

Jiraya: what do you need Percy?

Percy: Jiraya he is Child of Prophecy who been waiting for.

Tsunade: I thought you were dead?

Jiraya: I am

Percy: Jiraya you can go now. bye

Jiraya: bye my lord.