Percy Jackson meets Naruto Uzumaki Ch.6

I don't own Percy Jackson & The Olympians Rick Riordan does and I do not own Naruto Masashi Kishimoto does. But I do own my own Characters.  

--AT Place of Aphrodite--

Percy: Aphrodite!

Aphrodite: He he Hey Percy He He Why did you call

Percy: I have not told mom or my dad, but I have not given up on love yet I'm Dating her name is Anko Mitarashi, but I'm under cover that both my mom and dad are dead os I

can't tell her truth about her.What should I Do?

Aphrodite: I do not Know but let me think on that call me Tomorrow night but thanks for telling me and Promise I will not tell anyone.

Percy: Thank You Aphrodite love I love you! You Know!

--In Olympias--

Aphrodite walks around come to Thone room.

Poseidon: have you Talk to Percy

Aphrodite: yes! why?

Poseidon: as his father I right to Know. About what?

Aphrodite: Percy Just ask me Question about love and I promise I wold not say more. Percy said he is planning to tell his mom and you.

Poseidon:.................................O........................................K......................I will not ask!

Aphrodite: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I know something that no knows!

--Back with Naruto--

Percy went to bed..............................................................................................................................................................

--Percy dream--

I was in Artemis camp and talking to a Hunter when a monster attack and had to call Artemis when she got there She Killed all of the Hunters. Help kill the Monster that

attack but as she kill the monster killed me too.

--Percy Dream end--

As the Dream ends Naruto woke me up as I said no Artemis.

Percy: Naruto sorry did I wake you? Why do not go back to bed I will stay up for a few min., so You can get to sleep, goodnight Naruto.

Percy walks out to a working fountain he the light hit water Just right O'Felicity do me a solid and he throws a gold coin and said Artemis in the hunters camp.

Percy: Hey Artemis!

Artemis: Hello Percy what os imported that you had to call so early in the morning.

Percy: sorry it is middle of the night here but to give you the info. need to before I go back to bed.

Percy told Artemis about his Dream to warn her and ask that tell Apollo, Athena, and Zeus.

Artemis: Why Apollo, Athena, and Zeus?

Percy: 1) Apollo is god prophecy, etc. 2) Athena the goddess of wisdom, etc. 3) Zeus King of the Greek and Roman gods. goodnight or good morning too.

Percy went back to bed.