Percy Jackson meets Naruto Uzumaki Ch 4

I don't own Percy Jackson & The Olympians Rick Riordan does and I do not own Naruto Masashi Kishimoto does. But I do own my own Characters.

--sill At council Room--

A Council Member- you are lying!

Percy-Really Prove it! oh one more thing

Percy- I want all my family Scrolls and all of Uzumaki Scrolls for My half-Brother

A Council Member-You can't expect us to give you the Scrolls of both family Scrolls.

Percy-Yes I do! by the way whats your name?

A council member- my name is Mebuki Haruno

Mebuki H.- No we will not

Percy- Fine but this does not end here you wore

(Percy left the room went outside and all council Members to Wondering what he will Do and Mebuki H. piss off that he left after he call her a wore.)

(Percy wrote a small note then took an Eagle and sent it to Fire Lord for help.)

(small note said)

Dear Fire Lord,

I need your help They would not give me and Half-Brother Naruto Uzumaki our Family Scrolls if you can help that will appreciate it. one stopping me from getting our Family Scrolls is one Dad called a wore.

love,

Percy

Percy- Hey Jiraya did you like the show From my dad Letters she is a wore os I use my Dads name for her.

Jiraya- if you told them privately it would not been a very good show but I have to in mint is not good show but a Great show.

Naruto: Are you really my Bother?

Percy: yes but Half-Bother but bother unless

Naruto: I do not care about Half thing, but I want to know do I have another sibling or Siblings?

Percy- yes 2 Half-brothers and many cousins

Naruto: cool! can I meet them?

Percy: yes but we have to Get our Family Scroll first.

Naruto: ok but why wait?

Percy: because they do not deserve them.

Sakura H.: did you call mom wore Naruto

Naruto: no Sakura-chan

Percy: what? I did You Got a problem with that. I also called Sasuke a Spoiled Brat and Brat You still have a problem with that you kiss my a**.

Sakura: oh! at least, I will hit the right one.

( Sakura went to hit Percy but hit Air and Percy hit Sakura in the Stomach and whisper to her in the ear.)

Percy: (whisper) I know Naruto like you so I won't kill you but try this again I will because the daughter of wore is a wore too.

Percy: Who are you?

Sakura: Sakura Haruno and who are you?

Percy: Perseus Jackson Namikaze

Sakura: What! you can not be! That family was wipe out when Nine-Tails attacked.

Percy: do you believe that my dad Family was wipe out you are dumber than I thought.

Sakura: Naruto did You hear him?

Naruto: Yes I'm not going do anything to him about it because he is my brother. My dad is Minato Namikaze too and he Sacrifice his life to seal Nine-Tails in his Newborn son me os like my brother you kiss my a** too. bye Sakura (Naruto and Percy walk off and go to Hokage office.)

--Hokage Office--

You can't just go in there

Percy: Just Watch

Percy: Hokage

Hokage: my name Tsunade Senju but you can call me Tsunade Mr. Namikaze.

Percy: thankyou you may call me Percy

Tsunade: Thankyou A letter for by way of Hokage Office here. (Tsunade hands the Letter to Percy.)

Percy: (Percy read the Letter) (He smiles) you rad it(hands it Tsunade)

Tsunade: (read the letter)

Letter:

Dear Lord Percy-sama,

I sorry for their reaction to you know I'm fully behind you now if they continue to refusing give you your family Scrolls then you have Permission to Destroy the Village.

love and Duty

Fire Lord-sama

Tsunade: oh you will get Both Family scrolls but do you mind if I kept the Letter so I can Show it to the council.

Percy: Sure I see no problem that but can I have keys to Namikaze and Uzumaki clan estates, please.

Tsunade: yes here ( She hands him the Keys)

Percy: Thankyou! How long until you have scrolls ready?

Tsunade: a week most.

Percy: I will give 2 weeks do it and if I don't get I will Do as Letter said and that is Destroy the Village. Thankyou again! good bye.