Percy Jackson meets Naruto Uzumaki Ch 3

he some how got summmong contract all but Ninja dogs, Toad, Slug but I get close to the Toad (2 are in Hidden Leaf Village) I use one of my many summong Contract to do A Reverse Summoning Technique to get to wolf then I go to Toad were I met The boss Toad and explain what my mom told me and who and what the Gods are and what they told me Boss Toad told me to wait thay will Send for their Sage. Good, I got a message for him.

Jiraiya: Who are you?

Percy: Perseus Jackson Namikaze but prefer Percy

Jiraiya: what! How?

Percy: Long ass story What I about to tell you to have treat this like it is sss Secret info don't tell anyone ok.

Jiraiya: ok

Percy: told agin what his mom said and who and what God are what my mission is and I ask if he would help I need to get the Village.

Jiraiya: Sure Al help

Percy: Anyway I was asked to give a massage so here it go Stap (Percy hits Jiraiya on the head) that for leave my son in the Village were he treated worse then S***. Now we can go Village.

Jiraiya: you hit worse then Tsunade, but you Held back so not kill me why?

Percy: 1) You and Tsunade are Naruto godparents but I have to mean at

least Tsunade was near told she as an excuse but not you.2) am just getting used to it.

--Village Hidden in the Leave--

for about 5 millisecond we stop at the front gate

Percy: Jiraya take me to naruto then the council both

Jiraya: ok but wait for 1 to 5 Minutes

Percy: ok but what are you going do?

Jiraya: you will see? Anbu are you there?

Anbu: yes what do need Jiraya-sama?

Jiraya: get all of both council and lady Hokage

Anbu: at once my lord if Lady Hokage ask why?

Jiraya: we have info for everyone ears it as with 4th.

Jiraya: we can go to Training Field 74 he should be there

Percy: let's go I want to my half-brother but don't tell him I want to see the look on his face when he find out with everyone else.

--the Training Field 74--

We see Naruto by himself and Sasuke with Kakashi they see Jiraya ask why he Who is his friend.

Jiraya: this is Percy and we are here to get Naruto

Kakashi: yells NARUTO he will be in one minute.

Percy: you would have to yell if f****** Teaching him not Spoiled Brat you are coming too.

Sasuke: I am not a Spoiled Brat, I am Sasuke Uchiha

Percy: do know what Spoiled Brat means?

Sasuke: no but I'm not one

Percy: Is a derogatory term at a child who exhibits behavioral problems from overindulgence from council see you are 2nd last of Clan

Kakashi: You have no right to say Sasuke

Percy: I go to say more to Council both if want see and Hear what I have a** hat more power to you. Jiraya where one act a fool?

Jiraya: came on NARUTO we have somewhere to go!

Naruto: Pervy Sage what are you doing here

Percy: Pervy Sage it fit I like it!

Naruto: I am Naruto Uzumaki and you?

Percy: It Pleasure to meet you Naruto my name is Perseus but prefer to be called Percy by Friends & Family you can call me Percy again I want It Pleasure to meet you.

Jiraya: let's go I want to See the looks on all faces. you are coming too Kakashi now lets's go.

Percy: you Bart oh sorry mean Sasuke.

--At council room--

Jiraya as no right to call a meeting

Percy: Jiraya met not have a right to call a meeting but if called meeting on behalf someone you does. What do say now?

Hiashi Hyuga: who are you?

Percy: Know you all were Taugt is Polite manners to introduce oneself before asking someone else their name but since you wanted my name here you go my name is Perseus Jackson Namikaze

all of the members of Council freaking out

Percy: wait there more.........................................................................................................

Percy: When my Father married his wife Kushina Uzumaki yes that means Naruto is my Half-Brother and 4th his father also 5th is his godmother.