chapter 19.

-CRAIG/PRODIGY

I haven't talked to nobody lately cause of Serenity. She's been crying and crying all this week because of Brian's death. I feel soo bad for her but damn. That bitch is crazy! She killed her ex boyfriend. That's mad scary. Prince better watch out cause she might end up killing him too. For some reason, I don't trust her. I mean she is FINE, but I don't trust her or like her. She seems like a schemer and a bitch. Anyways, I hope that I can talk to Janice cuz I miss her crazy self. I heard she beefing with Serenity too. Damn, I missed some of they fights too. I wanna find out about this 'Serenity' girl. The way she hugs and plays with prince is so fake. Everything about that bitch seems fake.

-KRYSTIN

I feel so bad for my bestfriend. She's crying her eyes out. Brian's funeral is tomorrow and everybody already m.i.a. WTF is going on? I wonder if Jacob's gonna come to the funeral since he walked out when Brian died. Jacob doesn't deserve Serenity. He walked out on her. I mean, I know that they've known each other for like a week now, but damn, thats proves the fact that he's not real at all what so ever. Anyways, it's pretty hard that Brian's family isn't attending because he has none.

"Krystin!" Serenity called to me. "What girlie?" I asked. "It says here that Brian has a sister." Serenity said all shocked. "Okay, soooo?" I said. "He never told me he had a sister! I visited his house and never saw her." Serenity shreeked. "Wow. well, is she coming to his funeral?" I asked shocked. "Yeah, she emailed me saying that she is gonna attend. She never gave me her name though..." Serenity said with thought. "Maybe we'll see her tomorrow or she'll introduce herself." I said. "ok, you right........" she sighed and went back to her plans. I could tell that she was sad. "Ren, you ok boo?" I asked. "mhmm, im good........Imma just go take a shower real fast" she said while walking away slowly. "want something to eat? im going to ihop real fast, you want me to pick up something or did you want me to wait so you can come?" I asked her while grabbing the keys. "No thanks boo, i'll pass. I'm not hungry.." she said leaving upstairs. Damn, she really is sad and depressed. She NEVER turns down food.  I don't want her to be depressed because she has anxiety. I can't leave her here by herself or she'll end up killing herself. "ugh.....this week is gonna be hella long." i said while relaxing on the couch."

-SERENITY

I'm super depressed and my anxiety is getting worse. I can't believe I stabbed my ex boyfriend, my lover, my everything, the only reason why I was living. Now, he's gone. I've done everything for this boy & he leaves me here. He just say he loved me when he was dead tho. He never really did love me! It's his fault for dying on me. Why did he die? Why the fuck did you die on me, Brian? He was all I ever had. I have no reason to be here. I hop in the shower & turn it on to the max. Argh. The feeling of the hot water bothered me a bit at first, but I knew I deserved it. I felt my hair and my neck get steamy & begin to sweat. My arms felt like I  was already dead. My legs felt like I had an hot iron stuck to it. I can't do this. I'm not ready. What the hell? I feel nosiated. I feel like passing out but there's something making me not. My head started spinning. All I could think of was a cold glass of water flowing down my throat and all over my body. My foot began to turn red. I couldn't take it. I reached for my foot and I slipped. All I saw was white & black. 1 minute later Krystin came screaming and yelling, along with my mom; Momma Linda. They carried me out the shower and covered me with a nice, warm towel while my body shivered and a cold, frosty glass of water. I explained everything that happened. I dodn't know what to do from here.I don't deserve to live. I'll try again.

A/N: Hey yall! Ya know the deal!!!!! Comment and vote. Tell me what you think should happen next. Should Serenity continue living or no? Shall her and Jacob still become a thing? Should Craig join in on Enna & Janice's plan? Should Janice back out of Enna's plan? Lemme know! Inbox me and comment!!!!!