NEW YEAR ! I'm Late , I Know. :P

Hey Guys ! Author Speaking. Okaay , So I know I'm late with the new year theme. but , its based on the new years. so like it. lol, if you don't like it then.....IDC :D . lol . anyways , comment , vote , and read. Btw, Thank for ALL the support ! (you know who you are.!) ok love ya, bye !

**Serenity's House/POV:**

Okaay. So I'm at home and big mouth Janice is still screaming and crying. She keep tryna swing cuz she know that Kayla and Samara are gonna back her up. Ughh. I'm bored and I need someone at this moment. I don't wanna text anybody cuz I really don't like everyone like that . Ooh . I know. Jacob. Imma text him . And I need to meet new people anyway since its the new year ! I no longer hesistate.

*phone convo*

Me: Hey Jay !

Jacob: hey gorgeous. :)

AAHHHH! imma boutah die in heaven thoo. he just melted my heart . ok , ok. get it together.

Me: What are you doing tonight?

Jacob: nothing really. :p

Me: okaay. maybe you can swing by ?

AHHH. did i just send that? ughh , im rushing too fast.

Jacob: SURE ! lol . wyd ?

Me: still hearing big mouthed Janice (the girl i slapped) wbu ?

Jacob: ha ;D . I'm sitting over here doing..pretty much nothing. but getting ready for out date. ;)

DID HE JUST SAY DATE? IM READY ! I NEED TO GO GET DRESSED.

Me: lol okay. where are you taking me?

Jaocb: somewhere , special :)

Me: okay. i'll just get ready.

Jacob: see you at 8? :)

Me: see ya then . ^.^

*end of phone convo*

I'm ready for something new in my life . I need this, Can't wait to tell the girls. *smiles*

*Princeton's house/POV:**

I need a new start. I'm ready. Imma tell the boys!

Me: ayeee fools , ya boy is going somewheree tonightttttt !

Roc: FORREAL?!

Ray: WITH WHO??

Prod: I'm Hungry. :P

Me: with ...HER ! *shows them Serenity's contact picture*

Ray: Ooh. she cute. REAL CUTE.

Prod: She's Pretty.

Roc: she...FINEEEE! lol

Me: alr. back off. that's all mine :)

Prod: a pretty girl like that wouldn't want you. she must have a boyfriend.

Me: she's single. i know she is.

Roc: did you ask her ?

Me: nooo , but she was walking around the mall with her head down and was walking with nobody. if she had a boyfriend, she would've been texting him or with him.

Ray: oh yeah. that make sense.

Me: anyways, i'm boutah get ready soo see yall later , i gotta DATE !

Prod: I haven't heard that in a while ! haaa.

Roc: trueeeee.

Me: shutup. yall ninja's just mad .

*30 minutes later, Princeton gets dressed and he's wearing >>in the comment area*

i'm sooo ready for this date! i haven't been to one in a while but can't wait ! it's 8:40. i gotta get goin'.

Me: bye monkeys.

Them: shutup. get out. byee.

**Serenity's HousePOV:**

UGH. Janice is irri. if she wanna fight me then imma give her wat she want since she wont shutup. i gotta fight her for like five minutes thoo cuz jacob is going to be here in 20 minutes so i have to hurry and fix my hair cuz my outfit is on 10. ughh. just got out the shower but i gotta put on some fighting clothes since JANICE wanna catch these hands. I no longer hesitated as usual and was ready.

Me: ok janice , come hit me then. lets go. samara, kayla, let her go.!

*they let her go but still stand by a lil just in case somebody start swinging*

Janice: come on serenity. aint nobody scared of you. your a weak wack-

*i punch her in the nose*

Serenity: im weak tho , oh alright..

*she slaps me then i tackle her and start punching her on the ground then she pulled my hair which mad me fall over then we both got up and she start punching me.i grabbed her by the face and start giving her the HANDS! lol i start punching her more in the face and i slammed her by the laptop and start kicking her in the summer. "oh you wanna pull somebody hair?! sorry boo its not gonna come out , cause its ALL real!" then i pulled her track out and threw it on the stove and put that MOFO on HI (HIGH) . haaa bad girl club stuff. lol then she came from behind me and slammed me on the floor and start punching me in my chest. i tried getting up and i uppercutted her. as i flew back up while watching her on the ground about to get up, i saw the cutest face look at me with their mouth drawn open and then smiled. i laughed and smiled back. it was JACOB! i stopped and ran to him with all my hair falling back into place.**

me: omg . im sorry you had to see that.

him: its alr. it turned me on. yall was going at it! :D anyways , go slip on ur clothes cuz you smell good and i can tell you took a shower.

me: okay *smiles and kisses his cheeck*

im ready for this date. :)

author: comment , read , vote. didnt have time , had to give an update lol .