Now Or Never: Fast Lane

Tyga*POV

At the park playing with Mike, Chelly and Sebastian . Well Nelly and Amber working on their actress career , and Wiz is still making music for us . But i decide to take a little break to spend time with the kids.

Today everybody starts their break from Tour . I already had my tour and it was the shit.

For me life's been great im happily married , i have to kids and my best friends. No drama.

My phone started ringing it was Chris. I haven't talk to him in a minute.

Phone>>>Chris

Tyga: Wasup

Chris: Nothing chilling , but how was tour?

Tyga: It was great , but why was the real reason you called

Chris: BECAUSE NIGGA IM IN ATLANA !

Tyga: Forreal?

Chris: Nawh im just fucking with you . Yes im in Atlana ! And I brought somebody with me too

Tyga: Thats wasup , i text you the address. Bye

End of Call

I texted Chris the address . I put the kids in the backseat and buckled them into the car seats . It was a 30 minute drive back to the house. I already seen two cars outside .

I was so happy to see Nelly's car parked outside so i know Amber with her . And the second car is Chris .

I took the kids in the house and laid them in the bed , they was knocked out . I walked down stairs and hugged and kissed Nelly , i hugged Amber and kissed her cheek . I also dapped Chris and he introduced me to his new girlfriend. I swear she looks just like ...... Nahhh couldnt be.

Nelly:*To Amber* When does Wiz plane get back here?

Amber: I think in like a hour

Tyga: Thats wasup i been missing my boo

Amber: Yo boo?

Tyga:*Put hands on hip* Yes my boo*Rolls neck*

They all burst out into laughter .

Chris: You ain changed a bit

Tyga: Hey imma be me tell the day i die

Chris: I feel ya

Wiz*POV

On this plane , bored as hell so i got up and started running around (Only person on plane.. Private plane) i took out my phone a started playing music and started dancing then outta nowhere the plane just stopped , and i was on that floor , cracking up , yes im high . Because planes scare the hell outta me.

I got up and look out the window . I said to myself "Im home"

I got off the plane and into a limo , on my way home . I miss my Amber and Sebastian so much .

When i got in the driveway Amber and Sebastian was outside waiting on me with big smiles .

I got outta the limo and hugged and Kissed Amber , then i hugged Sebastian and kissed him on the forehead . The limo driver brought my things into the house . And i walked in the house hand in hand with Amber .

I bear hugged Nelly and Bro hugged Tyga and Chris . Did i mention Chris wasn't with Rihanna? I heard she went back to Drake after she found out she was having his child.

Wiz*points to the girl* Who is this?

I knew exactly who this girl was. She's Tyga's ex and i dated her crazy ass sister , shes the one who took the kids. So i mugged her .

Chris: This is Marii

Wiz:*Laughs and Shakes head* Wow

Tyga*Shocked*

Amber: Whats wrong?

Wiz: Nothing , but Chris can i holla at you for a minute?

Chris: Umm sure

Me and Chris walked into the kitchen , where nobody could hear us .

Chris: So whats up?

Wiz: Whats up? Is that Marii girl is lying to you , i see you've never met Jordan

Chris: Who is Jordan?

Wiz:*Does air quotes* "Marii"

Chris: Dude quit playing

Wiz: Im not playing shes the one who take the kids from us . And thats why we had to move , we had to move to start over , Jordan is Tyga's ex and her sister Honda is mine . They wouldnt leave us alone .

Chris*shocked* Damn , bruh my bad i ain even know

Wiz: Nawh its good , i know we gonna have to move again

With that i walked outta the kitchen

Wiz: Heyy... Jordan

Jordan: My name is Marii

Wiz: Nuhhh you Jordan . The one that took my Damn kid and my God kids outta my damn house , you the Jordan thats been causing hell and shit . You the Jordan Tyga left years ago !

Jordan: *Quiet*

Wiz: Exactly , *opens down* Get the fuck outta my house!!

Chris took Jordan hand and walked out the door .

Everybody looked at me like i had shit on my face , i didnt mean to do all that but all the bad memories came back

FLASHBACK>>>

4 Years ago

Me and Tyga were on our way to pick up Jordan and Honda , we was whipped when it came down to them two .

Well when we got to their house the had like 4 niggas in the bed , they told us that we was just weekend dick , and that they didnt love us they wanted our money .

Then one day Jordan got prego and said it was Tyga's , then we over heard Honda and Jordan talking , they was saying they dont know who the daddy is . Tyga was so heart broken .. Until he met Nelly and i met Amber . We fell again but this time not so hard .

Flashback >>>Over