Chapter 7

Nelly*POV

Its been two weeks since Tyga and Wiz left , so me and Amber went shopping for the house . We might even stop by our old house . But thats a long drive but I dont care i miss Tyga and i know Amber miss Wiz dearly.

I put the kids in there car seats and got in the driver seat and Amber rode shot gun

It was a 30 min drive to the mall and the kids were asleep . When we pulled up to the store we put the kids in a 3 seat stroller and went into the store . It was amazing to know everybody knows who we are , but it was kind of a headache to have some people following us thru the store .

After we got a few things we headed back to the house , then we called Wiz private jet and a car came and picked us up , we called a nanny for the kids and Me and Ambs were on our way back to our old place.

The plane ride was short ad fast. I cant wait to get my baby back .

We got off the plane and rented a car . We got in the car and drove to the house . When we got there i seen Tyga and Wiz outside with them to crazy chicks .

I pulled into the drive way , me and Amber got outta the car and walked up to them .

Tyga: why are yall here?

Nelly: Same thing i wanna ask you

Amber*Gets loud* COME ON NELLY LETS WOOP THIS BITCHES ASS

Jordan*giggles* Tyga dont want you nomo

Nelly: Bet? *looks at Tyga* so whos is gonna be ?

Tyga*Looks at Jordan* i love my wife

Jordan: But you told me the night we fucked

Nelly: *tearing up but then she gets angry* YOU WHAT?!

Jordan*Smiles* Yeh we fucked and it was good

Nelly*Looks at Tyga* Give me the sign and i got you

Tyga and i had a sign , it means if one of us is in trouble and is telling the true we lick our bottom lip and wipe it . it sounds dumb but it works for us , but this happends alot . Me and Amber went to the car and Tyga walked to the side i was on. He looked at me like he was finna cry and give me the sign .

i hopped outta the car and hugged Tyga , Jordan walked over and pulled me by my hair . Amber jumped out the car and slapped Jordan , Honda tried to jump on Amber but i grabbed her , Wiz and Tyga grabbed us and pulled us off them then Amber started going crazy

Amber: HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME . YOU WERE MY EVERYTHING , MY WORLD BUT I GUESS NOT ANYMORE GO SLEEP WITH THAT HOE *points to Honda*

Wiz*grabbeds Amber hand* Look baby i love you and only you i want you in my world , nobody else

Honda*Butts in* well you cant have him

Amber: *turns to Honda* And why not?

Honda: *smiles* Because-