Chapter 6

Hola my little cupcakes!

I'm sorry this is late, but it's not like many people read this so yeah, no need to go all out!;)

I've been busy with going back to sixth form and starting on ALevel work.

So I wanted to give a short chapter to show you all I'm still alive ;-)

OH AND ... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! I'm 17 today whoop!<3

I also want you to check out my keek - CharlieMay

And kik me - charlotte_k

If you have any questions or whatever, maybe just wanna chat ask on kik if you don't have those apps I also have twitter and tumblr, ask me in messages for them:D

So here it goes, chapter 6!!!

__________________________________

ALI'S P.O.V

"Ali, why are we back here?! We don't want the boys to see us... They don't know were coming to the show! Let alone backstage!.." I sighed as I let Ari have her rant. "...Also they will know it's my birthday!!! Ali I don't want to be back here !!"

"Ari, sweetie, calm the fuck down! It's all right.." I gave her a weak smile. Who am I kidding I can't lie to her!

"OH MY GOSH!! You told them we were coming didn't you??!!!" Ari asked, already knowing the answer. Again I just have her a weak smile as an answer to her question.

"WHY DID YOU D..wait!.."I knew where this was going.. Oops? " YOU DIDN'T TELL THEM ABOUT THE WHOLE 'it's my birthday' THING DID YOU?!" Again not actually answering her question, she knew the answer "You did" she said with no emotion.

"Happy birthday.." I gave a weak smile and shrugged, raising my eyebrow.

"Lets get this over with so we can just watch the show" I walked ahead of her not giving in to telling her what else we got planned. She's going to thank me later. I know she will. Okay maybe not, she has stage fright! But she's got to forgive me sometime ... Right?

ZAYN'S P.O.V

We here'd a knock on the door, its about 30 minutes before the show starts.

Liam opens the door. "Hey." Ari says dully. What's wrong with her, she's meant to be happy, it is her birthday right?

"Hey" all 5 of us boys say in unison as the girls walk through the door.

We were all talking and about 10 minutes before we got called, Ari spoke for the first time since she had arrived.

"Um, do you guys have a room with a window or something?" That was a strange question. Very strange.

"Why? Not thinking about running for the hills are you?" Harry winked, we all saw Niall in the corner frown and slightly clench his fists.

"Unfortunately not, Ali is my ride to the hotel, she has the money" She started trying to be sarcastic to cover that she actually did want to leave, for some reason.

"But really, I have this spray for my knee and it s-t-i-n-k-s!" She laughed.

"Trust me the smell is better than wearing a knee support while wearing shorts or a dress" we all laughed.

Niall showed her the way to the back entrance to put the spray on her knee, we don't know of any rooms with windows in this place.

ALI'S P.O.V

As soon as Niall and Ariana left I snap my head towards the rest of the boys.

"Do we all know the plan?" I shout whisper. The boys all nodded in response.

GAME TIME!

__________________________________