I'll Be Yours Forever (Justin Bieber Love Story)

--Hey guys! So I am a Belieber and was reading a Justin Bieber love story and I thought "Hmmm I have a perfect idea for a Justin Bieber story" bc I have little scenarios in my head about Justin so yeah... Well I really hope this story is as fun and cute and funny as it is in my head. Time to get to work.. I hope you enjoy the prologue!

~Prologue~

Singing and dancing is my passion. I've been dancing and singing since I could walk and talk. So when I started uploading videos on YouTube because my friend dared me too I would have never imagined that I would keep uploading...or that Justin Bieber would discover me and take me under his wing.

My name is Jessica Palmer and I am just your normal 17 year old teenager. I like hanging out with my friends, shopping, eating, and sleeping. I would have never guessed after my friend dared me to upload a video of me singing and dancing that I would have got five thousand views! So I decided to upload once every week for the people that kept asking and making requests for me to sing and dance to. I also would have never guessed that THE Justin Bieber, aka my idol, would discover me and take me under his wing. It all felt like a dream, like I would wake up any second. But it wasn't a dream, it was a miracle. Who would have guessed that I'd fall in love with my mentor, known as Justin Bieber. Even though he had a girlfriend, Selena Gomez. What will happen? Will he fall in love with me too or will he just stay with his girlfriend of two years?

Welcome to a roller coaster I call my life.