Chapter 4 -- First Show New Song

_Jessica's POV_

It's been a month since I realized my feelings for Justin. Nothing has changed, we're still friends and he's still dating Selena. I'm not going to be a home wrecker, that just isn't my style. But it is hard sometimes. But my music and fans have been helping by distracting me.

It's now summer and it's day one for Believe Tour with Justin. I'm so excited. Me, Carly, and Cody are the opening acts and then of course Justin, then Justin and I have a song we're gonna sing together, then I sing one more song as the closing act. So I sing a total of five songs.

"You excited?" I hear Justin whisper.

Since its only 6 am, everyone is still sleeping. Usually people get up and around at 7 am.

I smile, "Yeah and nervous. I mean this is my first time preforming in front of thousands, what if I mess up?" I then shrug.

"Shut up. You're amazing. All your nerves will go away as soon as you see those fans and them screaming your name."

I smile at the thought. I bet that's such an amazing feeling. Right before you preform and all the fans are screaming and ranting your name. I get chills just thinking about it!

****

"SOUNDTRACK JESSICA!" Yells one of the crew members.

"You'll do fine." Justin exclaims as he gets off the stage.

On soundtrack, which is two hours before the show, 50 fans gets to come in and listen if they got V.I.P passes. So I'm really nervous because they'll be the first ones to hear me live.

I thanks Justin and sigh as I get up to get on stage. I look all around and notice my mom is standing in the front.

I haven't seen my mom since I got this opportunity. My mom was really set on me being a doctor so she was really disappointed when I decided to become a famous singer. My dad was really disappointed in me too, so he won't see me either.

I smile as I sit on the edge of the front of the stage. I decided that I would interact with the fans the first ten minutes and I would sing the other 20 minutes.

I grab the mic, "Hey there beauties. How are y'all?"

"GOOOOOOOOODD" I hear them all yell at different times.

I smile at myself, "How about we do a ask and reply?"

They all scream yes. So I said, "Whoever has a question, raise your beautiful hands!"

Then literally every single hand was raised. I smile to myself.

"Okay, one with the blue Jessica hat!" I say as I point to the about 14 year old girl standing not far away from me.

Everyone goes quiet as she speaks up, "How do you feel comfortable dressed like you are while every other celebrity wouldn't be caught dead in public without pounds of makeup and heels?"

I think about it for a minute, "Well the thing is, I'm not like most celebrities. I vowed to myself that I would never care about what others think of me. So if I don't feel like wearing uncomfortable, expensive clothing and stupid heels then I won't. If I don't want to put makeup on, I won't. If I want to be lazy, I will. It's just, every famous person I know feels like that I have to dress to impress every second of every day just in case the paps or they run into fans. But the difference with me is that I'm real and I want my fans to feel beautiful without makeup and without their hair fixed and just wearing sports bras and baggy shirts and sweats." I then add, "Next question."

I pick a cute blonde girl that looks about six.

"Jessica, do you have a crush on anyone?"

I smile, "Yeah I actually do. But that special someone doesn't know, and he's a little busy crushing on someone else."