Chapter 1 -- The Day I Got Discovered

-- I am really excited about this story!!(: I really hope you enjoy this chapter. Also read my other stories, Army Dad && Forever Yours. (:

_Jessica's POV_

It's been two months since I posted my first video on YouTube and I have fifteen thousand subscribers now.

It's insane how many comments I'm getting about how good of a dancer and singer I am. It's got to the point where I have them choose what songs I sing and/or dance to now.

As I am scrolling through my comments to see what I will sing and dance to next my phone starts ringing. It was unknown though so I was debating to pick it up or not.

I sighed in defeat, "Hello?"

An unfamiliar male voice replied, "Is this Jessica Palmer?"

I was thinking about hanging up but replied cheerful, "Sure am! Who is asking?"

"Justin Bieber."

I laughed for a few minutes and then coughed, "Yeah. Right. Who is this?"

He chuckled a laugh that made me melt, "I really am Justin Bieber."

I concentrated on his voice for a second then my eyes go wide. He did sound like Justin. Oh my god I am talking to my idol!! "You're J-j-justin B-b-bieber??" I croaked out.

He laughed that adorable laugh that made my stomach turn. "Yes I am Justin Bieber. I found your videos on YouTube and you're really talented." I could feel my face go red. Justin Bieber thinks I'm talented?!

I whispered shyly, "Thanks. Um how did you find my number?" I could feel his smile on the other line.

"I have my ways, Jessica. So I was wondering if I could drop by your house and listen to you sing in person?"

I smiled a goofy smile, "Sure! When you coming?"

Then I heard a knock. "Hold on someone is at the door." I walked to the door and opened it, "Hel-? Justin?"

He smiled that heart stopping smile that I was so fond of in pictures. "I'm glad you said sure, or this would have been awkward." We both laughed slightly.

I smiled a toothy grin, "Come on in." I said as I opened the door and motioned him to come inside.

I took the chance to check him out. He was wearing white skinny jeans that hung below his waist with gold supras and a black v neck that hung loosely around his skinny stomach. To say I was in awe was an understatement. Pictures did not give him justice, I now understand why so many love him. I mean he's unbelievably talented but he's also unbelievably sexy.

"Like what you see?" He winked. I probably looked like a tomato with how bad I'm blushing right now.

He just cracked a smile, "Lead me to where you sing?"

I nodded and led him to the guest bedroom that I turned into my little studio. It has mirrors all over one wall for my dancing and then the other side of the room I have microphones, a keyboard, a guitar, and a headset to listen to my recordings.

"This is a really cute set up you have."

I smiled, "Thanks. I worked for three summers to get all of this stuff."

He whispered, "It's amazing. So show me what you got?"

It took me a minute to realize what he meant before I walked to one of the microphones and picked up a guitar and starting singing to Be Alright by Justin. He kept smiling which I took as a sign that I was doing good. When I finished the last song lyric he started applauding me.

I smiled, "Thanks!" Then I did a little bow.

He smiled a huge toothy grin, "That was really amazing. I am glad I found you."

I smiled too then whispered, "I am too."

I would have never guessed that my life right then and there would change forever.

---- There's the first chapter. I hope it's good because I really enjoyed writing it. This was just a filler, the next chapter will be a lot later. Like she will already be signed and she would be working on her first album, I'm excited!!(: