Ch.9 Phobia Of Horror Part 1

The sun was setting on an October night. It was a chilly night, cold enough to walk around and enjoy the fall weather. It has been weeks since the disappearance of Gen and Jeffery. Not one has seen the other until one night. When they all receive a letter, a white envelope with a red stamp at the seal and address to everyone name. The unknown letter stating the same thing: "Join us on a spooky celebration on hallow eve. Have a scream." They all thought that the others wouldn't go. That they thought that they wouldn't go but strange things were occurring.

"Strange. I wonder who it was from." Sebastian said as he hold his up reading over and over again.

"I guess it doesn't matter. We should go and have fun." Rebecca said as she was in the kitchen having a cup of tea. Once she had her cup, she went back to sit beside Sebastian. She read his letter and didn't think nothing was wrong.

"You know it might be one of those advertising that just want people to go to that place." Rebecca said.

"I guess you're right. I might over analyzing it." He told her. She gave him a kiss on his head and headed back to the room to find an outfit.

With Vic and Ellen, they feel that this letter is a trap. What kind of person would send it to a specific person, usually it would have said "to residents" or "to sender"

"It is strange isn't?" Ellen ask Vic as she reads hers. He was examining his letter as well.

"Yeah it is...SO should we go?" he ask her.

"We might run into trouble when we get there."

"Yeah we will. Maybe we can ask the rest of the gang to help us..."

"I don't know. We haven't spoken with them in weeks not since... you know..."

"Yeah I do but maybe this can help us solve our problems." He said as he grip the letter. Ellen didn't look like she wanted to do anything. She just look down, in fear.

"What's wrong?" he ask her.

"Vic tell me the truth."

"Sure...What"

"Am I Smart?"

"What?! What kind of question is that? Of course you are."

"If I was couldn't I have stop Jezebel from taking the gang..."

"No! Listen. The only reason our friends are taken from us is because she thinks about every little thing. It not our fault." He told her. She knew he wasn't right but she didn't want to fight with him so she ended with a big smile at him and said, "I guess you're right. I wasn't being myself."

It was frosty night that the owner of the letter pick. The location of the letter bought them to the same house they were once were before. The house of the couple who had been killed before. It wasn't until the park in front when Rebecca and Sebastian remember.

Everyone came at the same time, when they saw one another they waited by the gated door.

"You too?" Sebastian ask them. Both Ellen and Vic said yes. So did Zack and Desirey.

"Do you think it might be a trap?" Desirey ask the gang.

"There no telling we just have to go in and see for ourselves." Ellen said to them. Sebastian volunteer to go first, everyone follow him.

They waited at the door, everyone look at each other and nod their head to let Sebastian know to open the door. The door creek as it slowly open the door. Everyone took one step at a time. Slowly observing everything but there was no light to see the room. The Last person to enter was Zack so when he took two steps away from the door. Boom! It slam shut. Everyone jump 3ft in the air. Then suddenly the lights turn on.

"Oh good the lights are on..." Zack said. But Desirey who was frozen still pointed out they're candles not lights.

"Oh damn!" Zack said and he step away from the candles

"Okay keep calm. Let's keep going." Rebecca try to calm everyone. They began to relax but their hearts are still pounding. They kept on moving forward but it seem the house was rearrange. Everything; the chairs, tables, pictures frames and even the rooms had change. As they explore they notice that the bedroom is now where the kitchen used to be, the living room is the bathroom and they bet that the kitchen is where the bedroom used to be.

"Geez! Everything has moved around." Rebecca comment.

"I know it wasn't like this before..." Desirey said, "Even with a room full of people I can still see that this isn't what it used to be."

"Did you come to the Halloween party here Desirey?" Rebecca ask her. She explain that she was invite by her friends and that the party was fun but they ended it quick. Both Rebecca and Sebastian look at each other, they know why it ended so early.

"Well let's not stay in one spot let's keep going." Zack said from behind. Then the room went black and everyone huddle. Each of them can feel the trembling of the other. Their hearts were pounding as if they would run away from them any second. From behind, a single light from a lonely candle lit ever so dim. They were happy but something doesn't seem right.

"Welcome My Children..." a clown voice said. It is not safe to be inside hearing a clown voice in a dark knowing. That's the last thing you want to hear in the night.

"I'm proud to present My Halloween Night of Terror!" it said loudly. Once he spoke everything pop everywhere. Ghosts came out of the wall, little goblins like crawl on the floor, Bats that flew above you.
Then the voice spoke again, "Where all phobias come to life!" he said. The candle that was lighting the room multiply into hundred and they lit the whole room. It show a clown holding the original candle. He seem friendly type of clown. He then look at them and show his devilish smile. Like a demonic face then his whole appearance change.

"...where you will never see the Light of Day again." The clown said.

Finally, after standing completely, Desirey gave a huge scream that broke their frozenness and ran away. They began to run away from the clown. They headed up the stairs where at that point thought it was safe.
They suddenly stop on top of the stairs where the clown was waiting for them. He was holding a chainsaw which he turn it on and began laughing as a lunatic. He began running to them. They all scream and turn but then the stairs change into a slide which brought them down but as they were getting closer to the floor, the floor gave this black opening which everyone knows that it's not a good sign. They enter the black hole not knowing where they might end up.

As soon as they enter the black hole it close with the Clown sitting on the edge where it was open. He laugh like there was no tomorrow.

"It's all done my lady..." the clown then said as he kneel down.

"Very good... Make sure they have their worst fear realize. I need the next couple." A female voice said, "Do not fail me." It said.

"Yes, Lady Jezebel." The clown said to the voice.