Thenardier and Fantine

I just want to thank Katie_luvs_niall for doing this convo with me! We didn't really have specific parts, but we started out as me (not the character) being Thenardier and Katie_luvs_niall as Fantine...then we kinda added in lines no matter the character...anyways THANK YOU KATIE :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fantine is online

Thenardier is online

Thenardier: Oh why hello Fantine!

Fantine: *cough* hello monseur! How is my darling Cosette? *cough*

Thenardier: *evil grin* Oh Fantine! it's So tragic and not made up at all-ummmm....she...her arm...was bitten...by a llama...yeah...it was bitten by a llama...and your going to need to pay for the expences...

Fantine: oh no! But...a llama?! Are they poisonous? I've never heard of one before. And how much do you think *cough* it will cost

Thenardier: umm...how much do you have on you at the moment? and yeah..hehe...llamas..are..ummm....one of the most deadliest creatures alive! yeah....that sounds ...right...

Fantine: oh dear! Well, I only have, um, about 10 franks, I recently got my hair cut, I had to, and...*cough cough* actually I have about 50 franks. How many will I need to save my darling Cosette, the poor dear?! Please tell me this dreadful llama will be put down.

Me: Dude you're really buying this?

Thenardier:SHUT UP ME!! umm so yes, Fantine ummm...the medical bill will cost about ummm...60 francs! yeah so you are going to have to send me more later and umm..yes-the bad llama was put down by...me! yes I put that bad llama down because it had attacked poor Cosette and umm...you need to send me more money for gratitude....

Me: Wow you're good at this Mr. T.!

Fantine: Me! We are having a monitary issue here! Would you mind?!

Me: Yes I would mind! and are you really believing him?

Thenardier: Yes she is!!!...ummm...because it IS true....yep..so true...

Fantine: um...well...*cough* I HAVE never heard of a llama before...Me, have you?

Me:oh yea at a zoo once...

Thenardier: shhhh!!! Uh, psh, no

Me: What? is it silent time? Ooh! like a time out? Enjolras gave me a time out once and said it was "silent time"...it didn't keep me from talking though...

Fantine: go annoy Enjolras then! Wait...who is that?

Thenardier: yea...Fantine is still uh...*cough*

Me: oh! Alive!

Me: Oopsies! umm....he's my....dog....

Enjolras: I AM SO NOT YOUR DOG!!!

Me: Sit Enjy! Bad talking dog! Bad!

Enjolras: -__-

Me: By the way...what are you doing here?

Enjolras: I used your time travel machine...

Me: I knew I should have hidden that better!

Fantine: um...sorry to interupt your...er...conversation with your dog, but what in the *cough* what is time travel?

Me: wow! You are stupid! That must be why your letting this dumb innkeeper fool you!

You: what...?

Thenardier: SHHHH!!!

me: what? Hey, she believed a llama bit her daughter...I don't think she'll figure out that your scaming her

fantine: excuse me?

Me:hey this is a private conversation!!!!

Fantine:wow, hypocritical much?

Me: yup!!!

Thenardier: oh heh heh Me...would you mind...er...GOING AWAY SO I CAN TRICK THIS STUPID- uh...I- I mean, settle things with d-dear Fantine *voice crack*

Fantine: is it just me or does this conversation not make any sense?

Thenardier: no you're just innocent and unaware of what we are talking about...

Me: from what heard...fantine is not so "innocent"

Fantine: He filled my days with endless wonder, he took-

Me: yea yea, we all know what he took

Fantine: ew no I was going to say he took my childhood in his stride. Stop thinking dirty thoughts, Me. Me, go play with Enjy? Your dog.

Enjolras: woof. ._.

Me: bad Enjy! Bad dog! Haha I'm loving this!

Enjolras: well it's just peachy that YOU are having a blast! -__- ......I mean woof! Bark! Woof!

Fantine:he sure is-er-smart? Oh well, Monseur I must go now, I have a prior engagement I must attend.

Thenardier: Ok then! Don't forget to send the money! lot's of it!

Me: reallly -__-

Thenardier: it's worth a shot!

Me: uh huh...

Fantine: I'll try, feeling...sick though. I'll try. Goodbye

Fantine is offline

Me: BYEEE!!!!

Thenardier: Awww man Me! You drove her away so I couldnt get any more money out of her!

Me: yeah that was "totally my fault" :P

Thenardier: whatever -__-

Thenardier is offline

Enjolras: What do we do now?

Me: IDK....who wants a doggie treat Enjy!!!!

Enjolras: -__- woof