Chapter 12: Brotherhood of Evil

The end of this chapter is taking place in the Teen Titans season 5 episode 12: Titans together. I hope you like it, and the show.

________________________________________________________________________

J: "Well I'm not even close to be as good a person as you and your friends."

He was standing right in front of me now. His eyes were glowing, and the sky-blue color was sparkling. He lifted his hand and stroked my cheek with it. Normally I would have removed it, but it was nice, so I didn't.

KF: "You don't need to be."

His hand followed my neck and rested on my shoulder. I looked him right in his eyes.

J: "I don't think I can live up to the expectations..."

His hand quickly moved to my neck, and he drag me closer. He leaned in but stopped right before our lips met. The voice in my head that had been telling me to stop thinking about him suddenly stopped. Instead a voice told me to just close my eyes. So I did.

I closed my eyes, and he leaned in.

Our lips locked, and the time froze. He felt so warm, and it spread like a fire. His hand moved to my cheek again, and he stroked my cheek with his thumb, while the other hand was on my waist. It felt great, and my feet's almost lifted from the ground.

I broke it off, because I needed air. His grin was bigger than ever and his cheeks were red. He clearly also needed air.

J: "Is it too much for you?"

I smiled, and his smile turned charming.

KF: "Just shut up!"

He kissed me again. This time much more passionate. His hands were at my waist and my hands on his chest. He pushed me backwards, until I was standing with my back against the table. I had never tried anything like this.

I broke it off again, but this time he didn't need a break. He started to kiss my neck, and it tickled in a teasing and nice way. He followed my necks curves until he reached my dress. Then he stopped and looked at me. I smiled. He was beautiful in the moonlight that shined through the windows. I actually wanted to kiss him again. There was just one problem. He was too tall!

J: "You are too tall."

He laughed again.

KF: "You're just too short, Slowpoke."

He tightened his grip around my waist, and then he lifted me up on the kitchen table. My face was right in front of his, and his smile. His sweet boyish smile.

I moved to the edge of the table, and my legs dangled on each side of him. He placed his hands on the table He leaned closer, but right before our lips met, he moved down and started to kiss my neck again. He was teasing me!

I stroked my hands trough his hair, and pulled his head back. Then it was my turn. I kissed him. First he was surprised, but then he answered my kiss. It lasted forever and I enjoyed every moment of it.

Then he just stopped. He turned around and looked towards our rooms.

KF: "Can you hear that?"

I listened but I couldn't hear a thing. Maybe except for my heart, which was pounding fast. He flash out of the room, and he was gone for a while. Why had he broken off the kiss? Confused and a little disappointed I jumped down from the kitchen table. I stretched my legs and took a deep breath.

He flashed back in with something that looked like a walkie-talkie in his hand. He looked at me.

KF: "This isn't good."