Chapter 1: The Unknown Cared

PARENTS AND SIBLINGS: VERY PROTECTED BY FAMILY VERSION  

*****NOTE GREATLY!!!!: That this symbol --> (S) will represent sibling or a least one of them if you have multiple [give them roles if you want to] and this symbol --> (P) will represent parent [same thing with them assign them roles... sometimes our parents are very weird people... they have their ways of communicating...]

If you forget then this is here for reference.

(the parenthesis will be your thoughts)... well you can give it a variation of your own when I give you the story... just think of me as one of your variation of your thought, just one of your multiple voices in your head...

[My notes will be in brackets]...[like readers tips or explanation of references]

'song lyrics or any song you can basically putting in here' [you know if you want to sing for Mikey or maybe, at least, humming the song.]

-"dialogue obviously"[welcome to grammar 101]

*Background setting information will have an asterisk

These will be Mikey's thoughts

*Like any other day you were stuck in the house. Like any other day you always have your imagination running about, you wanted to go outside but you always had to have the permission of your parents... then they would always want to know where you are going and tell you to stay around the house... and don't go anywhere dangerous... and so forth... in other words, it is just troubling. They are very protective, for reasons...

*Although this is usually what your life is most likely like, today is the day that your parents are not home and your siblings had matters to attend outside of the house. More less it was decided that you would take care of the house. Right now you are just staring out the window... basically imagining what would you do since, today, of all days you had the house to yourself.

(Maybe) you thought (at could at least go to the roof...)

And so you did. You walked outside of the apartment and locked the door. Then you walked up the stairs to the roof. Once you walked to the center of the roof, you looked out to the sunset. It was the first time you felt relieved of the protection you were surrounded by. You were at times tired of all the happiness you saw around you. You always had compassion for people who suffered, but when you try to comfort them, they always shunned you, all because you didn't understand. Afterall, you lived a happy life, and because of that you can't do anything to help people.

As this understanding filled your mind overwhelmingly, you began to tear up.

- You yelled at the setting sun, "They never gave me a chance to understand them!" (I feel alone... or lonely in fact or maybe I don't, I feel like I need help.)

- "Well why do you need to understand them...I think comforting them would be enough..." said another voice.

- You were startled. But you responded without turning towards the voice because you hate people seeing your tears, especially strangers,  "People just expect more sometimes because they leave themselves in the dark. It is only normal if you want to talk to a person who understands..."

- "Well I am the best at comforting!!!" the voice bragged.

- you turned around after wiping your tears, "and what makes you the best!?!"

You were confused... you were pretty sure you heard a voice... but no one was there

- (Was it just me???) you thought.

You hear your cell phone ring... you thought (SHOOT, my family is home and I am in trouble) you ran down the stairs with the ringing phone, yet still confused about what just happened. Once you arrived at the door of you picked up your cellphone and asked what happened.

It was you mom, she said she was at the market and asked if you wanted anything and also she was checking up on you. You asked her to get you whatever your favorite snack or drink and told her that you were okay... You were off the hook, you didn't get caught. Once you hanged up the phone you walked into the house and locked yourself in your room for the rest of the day...

Story to be continued... Look at chapter 2 options for more instruction...