I Lost it...

It was the afternoon, you were looking for you favorite item that you keep with you at all times.

- "NONONO.....NOOOO!!!! Why of all times!!! I had to loose it," you sadly sniffled.

You looked frantically... you felt like crying but, no you wont, because you are a big girl. You are responsible. There had to be some kind of explanation.

You felt a breeze. You turned around towards your window. You thought (I didn't open it, so why is it open?) You looked at your desk, which was placed in front of the window, to find your missing item.

- You thought, (Why the heck would I leave it there? I checked there even twenty million times already, so why did it show up now?)

- You look out the opened window, you saw no one. You took a few steps backwards. You then looked and the item you lost and then you took the shuriken out of your pocket of your jeans that you were wearing. You had covered the blades with rubber guards so that you didn't cut yourself each time you took it out. You began to get a tingling feeling in your back, as if something bad is about to happen.

You were about to turn around and then you felt something hard on your back, like a turtle shell. You freaked out.

- "Whatever you do, don't you dare touch my back, I'll hurt you badly, if you do." you said, trying not to look towards the person or creature that was behind you.

- Then the voice also freaked, "OK! OK! I just want what you have there in your hand. Don't freak out please... I just need that." A strange voice said.

OPTION TIME: I will provide a link to these options after I have updated it. Until next time.

Will you give the stranger the shuriken? Click here. --> https://www.wattpad.com/214196639-mikeyxreader-tmnt-fanfic-the-return-of-a-lost-item

Or not? Click here --> https://www.wattpad.com/219537288-mikeyxreader-tmnt-fanfic-a-keepsake