The Same Voice

After that day, you couldn't get it out of your mind. You left the house around 5:00 pm. You told your parents, that you were going to take a breather just outside the house. Sometimes, they give you a little freedom, today was one of those times. They told you not to go anywhere far and dangerous. So you gave them your word.

You left the house and went to the rooftop. You looked towards the city. You then reminded yourself about what happened the last time you were up there. There was a voice, who sounded like it wanted to calm you down and make you happy. You remembered it's words,

"Well I am the best at comforting!!!"

You laughed, a huge laugh. A laugh that you have never laughed before. Then you began to realize and yelled,

- "Maybe you are the best at comforting, you sounded so ridiculous that you made me laugh..."

- "Well, I am!" The voice sounded out of nowhere.

You thought, (woah... where did that come from? It's not just me, it's real.)

- "Hey answer my question!" you yelled, "Why are you hiding? I normally don't tolerate when people do that." You got really curious, so you looked around the nearest places to find where to find this voice.

- "I have my reasons..." he said.

- "Can I at least have your name, bodiless voice?" You asked.

- "Hey! I have a body," the voice exclaimed. "I just don't want to show it. My name is Mikey, by the way."

- "Then why can you see my body?" You whined.

- "Because you look normal..." he said softly.

You came to a huge box, you looked over it. You saw a green creature. You backed away, but you moved the box when you did move. The unknown creature was shocked with what you did. He was startled, in fact. 

You continually move backwards, but slowly with an almost terrified expression.

- He said whimpering, "Wait!!! I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to not see you cry, that's all."

- You stopped, and repeated, "Stop seeing me cry?" You calmed yourself down. "Oh..." you said calmly, then yelled, "I'm sorry! I just got startled. I happened to be just in the moment..." you rubbed the back of your head in disappointment. Then suddenly you dropped to your knees and then sat on your feet. You hit yourself on one side of you forehead, then dragged your hand to cover one of your eyes with your head looking down sadly embarrassed, "I'm sorry," you said once again, then looked at this so called Mikey creature with hand over your eye slowly down to your cheek, then dropped to your side, "I really shouldn't be talking like that to a person who comforted me..." you now looked away from him.

- "Well, practically everyone who sees me runs away, so it's okay" he tried to assure you. He was going to walk towards you but then realized that you would be more scared of him. So he just sat down with his legs crisscrossed.

You sat down with your legs crisscrossed as well. You then exclaimed,

- "Let's start over. My name is y/n."

Link will be provided when updated.

Click here to continue. --> https://www.wattpad.com/220770634-mikeyxreader-tmnt-fanfic-introduction