Chapter 5

Aria's POV

I went downstairs to get some breakfast. I was thinking about everything. My mom came downsairs too she saw me eating and joined me. We started talking about school. She asked me aloooot of questions. Then she asked me "and do you have friends already ?".

I said " yeaa kinda the cheerteam is nice and there is one boy Grayson hes nice too I have to work on a paper with him".

My mom looked at me and said "and do you l-"

I interrupped and said " No mom" With a silly face.

We both started a laughing and talked a bit more. After that I went to school I was going to walk it to see the neighborhood a bit better. When I arrived at school. I saw Grayson sitting with his friends. His friends all pushed him from the table to go to me. I knew he had told them about the kiss. He came to me and said

"Hi"

I said hi back.

" soo about the kiss" He said , he continued with asking "Are we a couple now ?" With his hand rubbing his hear.

I didnt know so I was quiet. Grayson Did his hand on my chin and said "Aria". I looked at him and he kissed me. I looked so embaressed. I heard the friends of Grayson yelling OEEEEHH. When we looked at them the whole school was looking at us. My cheeks were turning red I felt it. He said "dont be embaressed be proud". I got a smile on my face and looked at him he was so cute. After that He went back to his table and I went back to mine. All the girls were looking at me and said

"omg are you and Grayson a couple ?!"

I said "didnt you notice" with laugh. They all were fangirlling about us and everything it was so funny.

Grayson's POV

Ethan and I were a bit early at school but We werent the only ones. We saw Jake and a couple other friends. We were just talking to them until Ethan started talking about the kiss. He said

"why dont you tell them"

Jake said " huh what , just tell bro were your friends".

I was kinda mad at Ethan but okay.

"Aria and I kissed" I said.

Jake looked at me with a smirk and said "so you  kissed her or was it a part of the game".

I said "dude the game ofc".

Ethan looked at me with a confiused look because I told him I liked her and everything.

"So what happend tell us "Jake asked. Nothing we just kissed.

"Hmm hmm" another boy said and we all started laughing. Aria came into the lunchroom and they all started pushing me off the table and said "go kiss her". Jake looked at me and said

"come on Gray its no big deal I mean its just a game your playing" and I walked to her. I just thought about how an  idot I am for doing this for playing this stupid game. Because I really like her shes a godess damn I cant beliebe that Im falling so die hard for this girl why cant I just say that I like her ?. When I finally was standing by her I said Hi and asked her

" are we a couple now?." She just looked away and said nothing. So I kissed her I couldnt resist her and I had to bc of the boys. While we were kissing all the boys were screamin OEEEEHH. What made Ari unconfortable and what made the whole school look. She was shy and I totally got that. I said "dont be embaressed be proud". With a smile on my face she smiled back and walked to her friends and so did I. I said "see I know how to play it". Ethan looked at me with wtf look and said nothing and walked over to Vicky who is on the same table as Aria . I was looking at him bc I knew what he thought and when I wanted to walk to get him. All the boys were just like "no no Gray stay here your girl had enough" and started laughing and winking. I felt so bad , so so fucking bad. The bell went. I tried to talk to Ethan but I couldnt find him. Bc he left with Vicky. I really dont know what to do.when school was over i saw Ethan and said "Ethan I swear to god That I love her, but I cant tell them there gonna react like im crazy bc I like the new girls who I know for 4 days and have relationship with her already please try to understand"I said. "Yes I do understand but its not fair thats all" Ethan said. When we were home I studied for a bit for the math test for tomorrow.

Aria's POV

I went home after school to learn for my math test but when I opened the frontdoor I saw Steve (my best friend from Toronto if ya forgot)

"OMG STEVE"

I yelled and he came up to me and said

"hey Arii omg you look so gorgeous"

My mom said he stays for a week here. I was just so happy that I started jumping and huged him again. I said thanks to my parents and went upstairs with him. We talked for so long haha. I told him about Grayson and I being a couple and he is so supportive and happy for me. We both got hungry and asked my mom for money to eat pizza. She gave us the money and we left. We had so much fun at the restaurant we went back at 9 o'clock but my parents didnt care. We both went to bed bc we were really tired.

Dear diary,
Omg its official Grayson and I are a Couple I was so happy he kissed me and it felt like I was in heaven or something haha. Its so weird how much I love him but I dont know that much about him , thats gonna change soon I hope. And omg STEVE IS HERE. He came over to see me and hes staying the whole week. We litterly talked the whole day it was so nice to catch up again !

__________________
A/n ;things are defently gonna change soon hun..

GUYS I MAY NOT GONNA MAKE IT TO WRITE A NEW CHAPTER FOR TOMORROW IM SORRY  !

Please keep voting for my books and give me advise or ideas ily