Chapter 9

GUYS IM MAKING SO MUCH GRAMMER MISTAKES IN THIS CHAPTER SO SORRY FOR THAT:(

•2 days later•

Dear diary ,
Im nervous i have tonight my first scan that means im bald by this week :(( luckly for me I have to go to school after two weeks.the only thing that sucks about that is that im missing a few exams :(( but back to the hospital  I know whats gonna happen but im still afraid. I know the first time when i got it. Steve was by my side the whole time. He was there for me when i had my scans. He was there for me when i got bullied . He was there for me when i had no one. it felt so nice that i knew that he would be there for me,always. I hope Grayson will be doing the same i mean i know he does but im just scared that he will leave me that i will lose him and i just dont want that he is all i have right now.

Aria's POV

I woke up and saw my parents looking at me with the biggest smiles that they possibly could have given. They asked me a bunch of thing i felt kinda dizzy so i didnt anwser. i just wanted to eat something i was starving. They told me that Grayson was on his way with food. We talked for a while until Grayson came in. I looked at him with a bright smile and waved at him. He smiled back and looked so worried but happy at the same time. He greeted my parents and then came up to me and kissed my cheek

"hi love" he wishperd and looked back at my parents.

But sweetie we gotta go we will be back soon my parents said and left.

" How are you princess" Grayson asked me.

I felt my cheeks turning red. I smiled he smiled back and just looked at me.

Grayson's POV

I went to check on Aria in the hospital. She got her first scan it would be really hard and i just wanna be there for her as much as possible. After school i went to a pizzaria and orderd two pizza's one with only cheese and the other one with vegatables. When they were done and gave them i went so fast as i could to the hospital. When i found her room I saw her and her parents just sitting as soon as she saw me she got an smile on her face and waved. When i looked at her and all i saw was pain. I saw it in her eyes i saw it at everything as much as she wanted to hide. I greeted her parents first. Then i went to Aria i kissed her cheek and wishperd in her ear

"hi love". I turned around to see if they heard it i guess not.

They left really soon so it was only me and Aria.

"How are you princces" i asked her.

She blushed and smiled at me with that cute smile of her. It killed me , she kills me. She kills me whit all her flaws. I looked at her for a while. Well i didnt look at her , i adored her. I adored everything about her. I dont wanna lose her , i cant. Why does she have to get this stupid disease. Why her , why such an amazing girl as Aria. She dont deserves this not again. I stoped and broke the silence with

"soo babe are you hungry ?"

" Starving" she responded.

I gave her a pizza and we both started eating. I looked at her again and ugh shes just too cute im really proud to call her my girlfriend. After a while we started talking and laughing and everything. It was kinda boring so we desided to watch tv. I layed down next to her and wrapped my arms around her. We watched for a while untill she turned to me and gave me a smile and said

"god i love you grayson i dont wanna lose you" and a tear was druped on her cheek.

I whiped it away and said

"Aria how much times do i have to tell you that i would never leave you".

She looked at me with a an cute face on and i couldnt stand it anymore i grabbed her face and kissed her. I went with my hands through her hair and then i broke the kiss.

"Whats wrong "she said with a scared look.

I bit my lip and showed her my hand full with her hair. She was shocked she didnt say a thing she just looked with her mouth open.

"Im sorry Aria" i said.

She puts her head on my chest and cries. It sucks , it sucks that i cant do a damn thing for her.

I said "Aria dont cry , please dont everything is gonna be okay". 

She got up and yelled while she was crying

"Okay ?! how can this be okay Grayson"

She broke down in even more tears then first.

" Please go i dont want you to see me like this" she said.

" why dont you  want me to see you like this , your gorgeous" i said starting crying.

"Dont lie to me"she said

"im not lying , your prettier then ever, dont let the tears ruin that please dont" i said quickly back.

"Dont lie to me , i look terrible" she said.

"Dont ever say that again Aria your beautiful" i said shaking.

Then a nurse came in

"visiting hour is over , you have to leave" she said.

I looked Aria right in her eyes and then I packed my stuff gave her a kiss and said

"ill be back tomorrow i promise" and then left.

When i finally arrived home I plopped down on the couch and tried to relax.

"Dude whats wrong with you , you look teribble" Ethan said as he plopped right beside me.

"Aria is a mess "i said to him.

He asked me what was wrong and I explained the whole situation.

"Omg why didnt you tell me earlier."

"I didnt wanted to make a bigger thing out of it" I said.

"Dude this is a big thing its your girl who we are talking about "Ethan said.

' I know , i know but what can i do "I said back.

We were both quiet. After that i went up to my room and tried to make a vine. But i couldnt i couldnt take my mind off Aria. When i looked at my phone it was 10:36 PM so i desided to go to sleep. I layed down and started thinking (idk if yall ever got this feeling but imagine its 3Am and its only you and your thoughts well hes in this kinda situation !) i picked up my phone and looked at the time it was 2:30Am. Shit i said in my mind. I layed down again and stared at the wall. After a few minutes i went to Ethan's bedroom and shaked him awake.

"Dude what time is it "Ethan asked half asleep.

"That doesnt matter, i cant get Aria out of my head Eth help" i said.

"Uuh whats up"

'i cant stand it to see her hurt i dont wanna lose her to cancer, i dont wanna lose her in any way'

"but you are ever gonna lose her"

'Eth you dont get it, when im around her i just cant breath anymore, everything is beter when im with her I CANT LOSE HER'

He looked at me really weird.

"Aaarrghh "I screamed and pushed a pillow in my face.

"Why is love so complicated" i asked Ethan.

"Love isnt complicated its people who make it complicated" Ethan said.

I looked at him with a shutup look and left the room. I went to bed again and tried to sleep but i couldnt again but now i was thinking about what Ethan said I totally forgot about Aria.

______________________
GUYS IM SO SO SORRRY FOR THE MANY MISTAKES BUT I WAS TO LAZY TO FIX IT. AND SOOOOOORRRY FOR POSTING NOTHING FOR A MONTH LOL TIME FLIEESS BY. Ill try to me active !! :)